If you are looking for a youth debit card You should know that there are several that a young person can access, because the idea that a young person has their own debit card is in principle that they begin to create their credit history in addition to obviously being able to make purchases online or in businesses physical, do you want to know which ones a young person can access and what are the requirements? Keep reading…
How to access the debit card for young people
As a main requirement for you to be able to access a youth debit card Of course it is age, but it is not possible to generalize it because each bank decides a specific age according to the objective of that card once approved and also to its type, but which ones can a young person access? They are as follows:
Uber Bankaool youth debit card
The Uber Bankaool is a debit card for young people that you can open with a minimum of $ 200. All the procedure can be done online and you will also carry out all operations online.
Basic debit card for youth Banamex
In the case of the basic Banamex card, also intended for young people, it is international and as a basic requirement it requires that the young person be between 12 and 23 years old.
Youth debit card Winner card Banamer
The Winner card Banamer is a debit card for young people that you can access if you are at least 18 years old by presenting your birth certificate. With these requirements, you can go to any of the BBVA Bancomer branches and you will contract your debit card with $ 1. Then you will be able to make all your inquiries online including the transfer between your own accounts, the movements that you have made and the balance inquiry.
If you need to withdraw money from your Winner card, you can do so at ATMs or in the bank’s branch network.
-> See: Requirements to obtain student loans in Mexico
Scotia Cool Youth Debit Card
The Scotia cool is a debit card for young people with which you can withdraw money when you travel anywhere in the world and therefore you can make international and national purchases.
Counts as requirements:
- The presentation of proof of address for an adult.
- The youth’s birth certificate.
- Your valid official identification with photograph and signature and if you are a foreigner you must present your passport and the current immigration form.
- You can access your Scotia Cool Youth Debit Card by opening your account with $ 500.
- You can request it by phone by calling 01 55 5728 1900 or in person by visiting one of the Scotiabank branches.
HSBC Youth Debit Card
The flexible debit card of the HSBC Bank requires an age from 0 to 21 years, which is why it is designed for children and adolescents.
You need to open an account with $ 1 and then you start receiving returns without having to open another account. You can make free cash withdrawals and you will not pay commissions for managing the account. Keep in mind that the interest rate is between 0.50 to 1%.
Bancopel youth debit card
- In Bancopel you can open an effective account for young people with the aim that young people begin to learn to manage their money in an easy way.
- To access the debit card you must be between 14 and 17 years old. In this way, the bank opens an account in your name registering the fingerprints of your parent or guardian, as it will be the one who signs the opening contract.
- As a requirement it is also necessary that you present the official certification in force with the photograph of your parent or guardian, the voting credential, the professional card, the credential issued by the municipal, state and federal entities, the official certification in force of the young person, work or school credential, vaccination record, proof of address that is no older than 3 months, for example natural gas bill, electricity bill, bank statement, ballot property tax and the youth’s birth certificate.
Debit cards for students
Citibanamex offers you a debit card for young people by opening an account with a minimum of $ 500, then at no cost you can withdraw cash at Citibanamex ATMs.
- You must be between 12 and 23 years old.
- Present proof of address.
- If you are over 18 years of age you must present a valid official identification.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will present the current official identification of your parent or guardian and a birth certificate if you are a minor.
Once you meet all the requirements, you can go to one of the Citibanamex branches and request your basic account to access the debit card.
Santander Río university super account
If you are a university student, you can request your Santander Río super university account with a debit card. You can open your account with $ 500, they will not charge you commissions. As a fundamental requirement you must be a university student under 31 years of age.
Fulfilling these requirements you get access to Wallet, Supermóvil, Supernet at no additional cost and you also receive your chip debit card and an international debit card.
Cards for minors
Debit cards for minors are intended for young people from 15 to 18 years old.
Card requirements for age memories
- Parents are the legal representatives.
- Parents are the ones who can open the checking account.
- Parents are the ones who can apply for the youth debit card.
- Parents can request a prepaid card that is associated with their own account, that is, with the account of one of the parents, the legal representative of the young person.
- Prepaid cards instead of debit cards allow you to control the spending of the young person because they can only use the money that was previously deposited to the card instead of using the money in the account.
Santander youth debit card
- The youth debit card Santander can request it if you are not older than 31 years.
- It is a debit card for which you do not pay commissions.
- You can make purchases worldwide and in an amount greater than the 30 million businesses that accept it.
4.You can activate the account with $ 500.
- You can withdraw money from Santander bank ATMs at no cost anywhere in Mexico.
- 365 days a year, 24 hours a day you receive attention on the Super Line.
- If you do not use the card twice a month, they will charge you $ 20 + VAT per month.
Requirements Santander youth debit card
- You must present the official identification, card, passport or INE.
- You must present a proof of address that is no more than 3 months old.
- You must present your university credential to certify that you are a student at the university that issues the certificate.
Banorte youth debit card
It is the Suma Menores account card that covers the entire Mexican Republic designed for young people under 18 years of age with the aim of learning how to manage their money.
Banorte debit card benefits for young people
1. You can participate in various promotions.
- You can check your balance and transactions online at no additional cost or by phone, also at no cost.
- You can also receive your account statement at your address if you have an average balance that exceeds $ 1000 per month.
- You receive interest with a minimum average monthly balance of $ 500.
- You don’t need membership.
- They do not charge you commission for account management.
Banorte youth debit card requirements
- You must be under 18 years of age.
- The opening amount is $ 5090.
- As a minor you must present your birth certificate.
- You must present your valid official identification.
- You must present proof of address in the name of one of your parents or guardian.