Trying to access the new mi bridge login website to manage or request benefits? Well, in today’s release we’re going to cover the procedure to access the Michigan Bridges login website www.newmibridges.michigan.gov So that you can either apply for benefits, manage your case, or explore resources on the website.
Your Michigan Bridges account gives you access to the following benefits.
- Health insurance: This will help pay for your medical expenses.
- Nutritional Assistance Program (FAP): FAP gives you advantages when buying or growing food.
- Child Development & Care (CDC): This benefit helps to cover childcare costs.
- Cash support: You will receive cash to meet your basic needs.
- State Emergency Aid (SER): SER offers you help with heat, electricity and other emergency situations.
Once you have registered and logged in to the Michigan Bridges website, anytime you are ready to view your benefits, read letters from MDHHS, and renew all of your benefits in the palm of your hand.
Manage your case anywhere, including:
- Manage your case – Report changes to your case and renew benefits.
- Upload document – Take a picture of your document to upload.
- Have access to the multilingual website – Available in English, Spanish and Arabic.
- Get and manage notifications – Receive texts or emails when MDHHS sends updates.
The following video provides more information about the MI Bridges account and all of the features and tasks you can perform with a Michigan Bridges login account credentials.
Michigan Bridges Login @ newmibridges.michigan.gov
The following are the steps on how to successfully sign in to a Michigan Bridges account using your computer connected to the Internet.
- Open your device browser and visit the Michigan Bridges website at www.newmibridges.michigan.gov
- On the home page, click “Sign In” as shown below.
- You will then be directed to a page where you will need to provide your username and password to log into your account.
- Please enter your username and password in the field provided
- Then press the login button below the form to access your account.
- Once you have provided your correct login information, you will be directed to your MI Bridges account.
If you don’t remember your username or have forgotten your login password, please follow the instructions below to reset your password or get your username.
ALSO SEE: Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Michigan Bridges Account
How to recover the forgotten username
If in any way you’ve forgotten or can’t remember your username, please follow the steps below.
- Please press the “Forgot your username?” Shortcut. You will then be taken to a page where you will be asked to enter the email address you used when you created your account and answer a confirmation question.
- When you are done, click “Next” to continue. Provided that you have entered the information correctly, you will be redirected to a page stating that your username will be sent by email to the email address provided.
- Now log in to your email account and you will receive your username.
Steps to Recover Your Lost Password
If you have forgotten your login password, click on “Forgot your password?” Link to take you to a page where you will be asked to enter your username and answer a confirmation question.
- After entering the requested information, click “Next”.
- You will then be directed to a page that will ask you to select your password recovery option.
- Here you can either receive a PIN by email or answer a security question. Once you have selected your appropriate option, click “Next” to complete the process and reset your password.
If you have entered the correct credentials, you will have access to your MI Bridges account. From there you can then do the following:
- Apply for benefits
- Show benefits
- Manage your case
- Explore local resources
- Report changes to your case
- Show letters from MDHHS
- Upload documents like pay stubs, utility bills, leases, etc.
In addition, you can now access over 30,000 state and local resources Login MI Bridges account.
If you have any further questions or need more information about your MI Bridges account, please contact the help desk at 1-844-799-9876, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.