Information about users of the My Florida Access website is collected when the user submits a form for this website and voluntarily provides the information. As users visit your website and navigate through the various pages, files, and forms of your website, additional visitor information is collected.
You can perform multiple actions with you Access Florida Log in in connection with the main purpose of myaccessflorida.com and the Florida Department dedicated to supporting and mitigating the needs of poverty and illness programs.
Eligibility to use portal benefits
Check the eligibility of Access Florida benefits.
- You need to know if you are eligible for benefits.
- To do this, go to myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- When the login welcome page opens,[Am I Eligible？]Click the button. button.
- Read the details and click the “Next” button on the next screen.
- You will need to enter your name, age, gender, whether you are filing a federal tax return, the number of people living with you, the number of people under the age of 21, and where you live.
- You need to click the “Next” button. Then follow the instructions.
Create a Florida Awards Account.
- To apply, please visit myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- When the page is displayed on the login page, click the “Create Login Account” button.
- Enter details such as personal case information, set username and password, select security questions and answers, set notification method, agree to user consent,[次へ]You need to click the button.
Florida EBT Credit Check
It’s a good idea to keep an up-to-date Florida EBT receipt to determine your account balance. If you don’t have the last ticket, you can check your EBT card balance here. First, you need to enter your EBT card number.
You can call the customer service number (1-888-356-3281) printed on the back of the card. Next, you’ll need your 16-digit EBT card number. Enter this information and you will hear your card balance. As a last resort, you can check your card balance at ATMs, grocery stores, and pharmacies.