By visiting www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com You can check your EBT balance, check account activity and exchange messages with customer service. It is recommended that you know your balance before shopping so that you know how much is left on your card.
Before you can access your credit, go to ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com You need to set up your UCard Center account user ID and password so that you can check your EBT account balance and also view the transaction history. However, if you have already registered for UCard Center, you can enter your User ID and Password and click the Sign In button to sign in.
LIKEWISE SEE: View the EBT balance and transaction history.
Residents of the following states are permitted to use the website. There are ARIZONA, DISTRICT COLOMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, GUAM, HAWAII, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, NEBRASKA, NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WYOMING.
www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com – How to check the EBT balance online
- Visit www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com
- You will get two fields in which you have to enter your login data.
- Now enter your user ID in the first field
- Then enter your correct password in the password field provided.
- Finally, click on the login button below the form to access your account and check your EBT card balance.
You can also check your balance by looking at the last grocery receipt you received after your purchase.
How to protect your EBT card
- Make sure to keep your card in a safe place when you are not using it.
- Never write or scratch the black stripe on the back of your card.
- Do not place your card near magnets, televisions, stereos, VCRs, or even the magnetic clasp of a wallet.
The comments box is open to answer any questions you have about how to take advantage of your benefits.