By visiting www.Compass.state.pa.usIf you are a Pennsylvania resident, you can apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits or any type of Pennsylvania public grant or benefit. Once you have followed the instructions outlined in this article, you will be able to successfully complete the application process online.
www.Compass.state.pa.us is a secure website that allows you to apply online for human and health services in Pennsylvania. In fact, the COMPASS website is the quick and easy way to access benefits anytime, anywhere. You can request the following via the COMPASS website:
ALSO READ: How To Apply For Florida Disaster Food Stamps Online
Once you visit the COMPASS website, check to see if you are qualified to do so Apply for the Pennsylvania COMPASS benefits online. Once you have confirmed that you are eligible to apply, you can proceed to the guidelines below to apply.
To apply for the Pennsylvania COMPASS benefits at www.Compass.state.pa.us
Before applying for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits or Pennsylvania Food Stamp Benefits, read our previous article on Grocery Stamp Income Limit for eligibility criteria based on your household’s gross monthly income. After you may have verified the eligibility criteria and be eligible, visit the application website.
- Visit the official COMPASS website at www.Compass.state.pa.us
- On the website you need to confirm whether you qualify for the application process. If you qualify, click “Yes” to proceed with your application.
- Next, you’ll need to set up an account to submit your application. Then enter your personal information such as your full name, date of birth and telephone number with other required information.
- Now create a user name and a four-digit password with which only you can access your data online at any time.
- Then fill out the form to Apply for the Pennsylvania COMPASS benefits and submit your application.
- Once your application has been received, you will be invited for an interview to review your application and review any supporting documents relating to income, expenses and any exceptions that you provided during the application process.
- If your application is approved, you will be given grocery stamps based on the number of people in your household. You will also receive an EBT card or an ACCESS card that can be used to purchase groceries that are on the approved list. In this post you will find a list of the approved foods that can be purchased with the EBT card.
SEE ALSO: EBT Pennsylvania Payment Schedule
You can log in at any time and check the status of your application.
Download the myCOMPASS PA app
As soon as you have downloaded the myCOMPASS PA app, you can easily access your benefits at any time. Also, check out what benefits you are getting, check the status of submitted applications and upload documents. Submit your Semi-Annual Reporting (SAR) and report changes right from your phone.