You want to start some of the real estate courses in SpanishIf you do not know the institutions, below you will read where you can study and then enter a market with many possibilities for economic progress,
Where there are real estate courses in Spanish
The real estate courses in Spanish They are degree programs that are generally made up of small units and you can even take many of them online without having to be an institution that said face-to-face courses, which makes it more possible for you to complete the course at your own pace without moving from your home or you can even study while you work.
In fact, when you enroll in an online course with a flexible schedule it gives you the opportunity to complete the course in a year or in a few weeks.
What are real estate courses in Spanish
They are courses that prepare you to become a real estate agent.
- As a student you will get practice with documentation related to real estate.
- However, once you finish the course, you will likely have to take an exam to get your license.
- But the courses give you the ability to specialize in foreclosures, appraisals, or brokerage licenses.
- The price of the online course depends on many factors such as where the school is located, how long the program lasts and what is the academic level of the course you choose
Learning real estate
Once you know what it is about to start one of the real estate courses in Spanish, you can choose the following schools:
International Career Institute
1.The institute offers you solid training with a real estate program guided by TAFE with the parameters of the real estate industry in order to establish yourself in the real estate market.
- As a student, you will participate by pretending to be a Virtual Realty employee so that you can know the reality of the real estate sector by interacting with clients and Virtual Realty staff according to your progress in the course.
- The course is divided into business internships, agency services, property management, and property sales.
Institute for Advance Management
It offers you an executive online real estate management program including the identification of business opportunities and trends, property valuation and profitability, financial resource management, financial investment under the regulations of the law, real estate development.
Real estate valuation, success stories, globalization of the real estate market, real estate sellers and buyers.
As a former student, you will keep in touch with IAM through professional update events and entrepreneurship activities, since as a member you will have access to career services, the self-employment website, personalized advice and job search tools.
Distance Learning Center
It is a distance learning center that offers courses to those who wish to develop in the property business.
You start off by getting an introduction to real estate so you can understand exactly what you’ll be doing.
Then you will get the learning you need to establish yourself in property development.
Free real estate courses in Spanish
When you start one of the real estate courses in Spanish, you should find out about the certification because most of the online courses do not have college credit.
However the following courses are part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Open Course Ware.
As a student you do not need to register nor do you receive academic credit upon completion of the course.
You do not have to comply with the requirements as if it were a regular course.
They won’t take tests and you won’t buy textbooks.
However, you may need Adobe Acrobat to take advantage of the resources, as well as a video player on your computer.
It offers you a video as a free 68-minute course where you will learn about mortgage financing with its history, mortgage securitization, modern financial institutions and guaranteed mortgage obligations.
It offers you a free course based on a lecture where topics such as real estate investing and finance, real estate indexes and project development are exposed.
This is a course that in its beginnings was aimed at students of masters in real estate development sciences as a seminar but nowadays it is aimed at all those who are interested in the real estate market.
Real State Economics
It is a course that teaches you to analyze the factors that influence the real estate sector including the micro and macroeconomic aspects as well as industrial locations, development regulation and residential development.
Real State Capital Markets
It offers you a free course with external real estate resources so that you can use them as a student from the real estate review of the capital market, asset prices and portfolio theories.
Real State Finance and Investiments
It is a course focused on real estate cash flow, underwriting in terms of decision making, evaluation of development projects and leverage.
Realtor course in Miami
- FloridaRealEstateSchool.com; 999 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134, phone: (305) 653-8002.
- Gold Coast Schools: 11250 NW 20th St. Miami, FL 33172, phone (800) 732-9140.
- REMAX CityView: 1390 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, Phone: (305) 456-6469.
- First 2 Pass Real Estate School: 9360 SW 72nd St. Miami, FL 33173. Phone: (786) 287-6600.
- Dade Real Estate School: 16201 SW 95th Ave. Miami, FL 33157. Phone: (786) 478-6490.
- Gold Coast Schools: 3577 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33160. Phone: (800) 732-9140
- Tony Mesa Real Estate School Inc .: 1601 N Palm Ave. Pembroke Pines, FL 33026. Phone: (954) 590-0417
- Edgewater Real Estate Academy: 3050 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33137. Phone: (305) 330-5466
- RSVP School of Real Estate. 6600 Pembroke Rd. Pembroke Pines, FL 33023. Telephone; (954) 342-9000
- MiamiGG Real Estate: phone: (305) 209-7623.
Real estate in spanish
Premier Coast, Real State School LLC
At Premier Coast you can start your professional career studying real estate for a cost of $ 30 per class, choosing between the Northside campus and the Southside Campus. You can contact (904) 414-2727.