If you plan to buy the beer BarrelFirst of all, you should know that the barrel is not what you buy in itself, because you cannot buy it but rent it, that is, if you are thinking of opening a bar or restaurant to sell beer, you will pay for the contents of the barrel and you will return the barrel .
What is the price of a keg of beer
Therefore, you already know that for the beer barrel that reaches your business, you will pay for the amount of beer it contains and for its type and brand, since you will return the barrel because it belongs to the cooperage or brewery and in some Sometimes it belongs to the dealer.
You will return the barrel using the same way you used to buy it:
- When you bought it, you will have paid the corresponding deposit in addition to the beer. The deposit fee is refundable and the cost of the beer will vary according to the type of beer and where you live.
- You must have a credit card even if you pay in cash, because the card is necessary for the payment of the deposit, as they will charge you an additional fee if you do not return the barrel.
- The keg deposit can range from $ 30 to $ 70 or more and they may even charge you an additional non-refundable fee for keg cleaning.
- On the other hand, when it comes to the beer you buy for your home, it is actually half a barrel and has a price of between 70 and 100 dollars, while if it is craft beer, the price is between 130 and 170 dollars. it can even reach $ 250 for the most expensive, as it depends on the location.
Even the wholesale price is usually around $ 130- $ 500 for a half-barrel craft beer.
- Before you leave the store, ask them to inform you about the correct use of the barrel, so that they can explain how the tap is placed and in this way you can obtain a good quality of beer. Also keep in mind that a keg of beer usually weighs around 162 pounds.
- You may need to rent a coupling to join the keg and dispense the beer, if you don’t have one you will have no choice but to rent it. The faucet rental fee ranges from $ 50 refundable to $ 10-15 non-refundable faucet cleaning fee.
- Rent a bucket to cool the barrel, because together with the ice you will keep it cold.
- You will need a kegarator, it is a refrigerator, which is a container for the keg and makes it easy for you to dispense the beer. Kegerators are rented by the day, by the week, by the month, or you can opt for a lease-to-own plan.
- You will have to rent a jockey, which is a miniature refrigerator with tubes through which the beer can flow to the tap.
- You will connect the keg to the jockey with a carbon dioxide unit so that it produces the cold beer to serve. You can rent the jockey box with one, two or four keys in one unit.
- Keep the keg cold to keep the beer cold with the kegerator or a cooling bucket.
- When the barrel arrives at your home or business, do not move it, you must place it in the place where it is located so that the beer can have a good quality. Locate it and leave it there for an hour before touching it.
- You can drink the beer within 8 hours unless you extend the time when using the kegerator and carbon dioxide, if it is pasteurized beer the time is extended to 3 months and if it is not pasteurized it can last about 2 months.
- Before returning the barrel, empty it with beer, because in some places they will require you to return it empty and if you have not managed to empty it, store it in large bottles.
- Before transporting the barrel, remove the tap, as it would be considered an open container and it is not legal in the United States for you to have it in this way in a vehicle.
- You should also make sure that the person who returns the keg is the same person who rented it because the store might refuse to accept the keg if someone else returns it.
- Make sure you left the identification tag attached to the barrel because if you removed it, the store will not have the information it needs to verify that the barrel you return is the same one that you rented.
Corona beer prices
In Mexico the price of corona beer of 355ML is 10.37 Mexican pesos and 349 Mexican pesos for a 12 mega carton.
Corona beer barrel price 60 liters
Although the price of a barrel of Corona 60 liter beer depends on each store, on average it is 1440 Mexican pesos, for which you must have your driver’s licenses in addition to paying 720 Mexican pesos.
The stores advise that if you want to buy the 60-liter keg of beer, you request it three days in advance and you can pay with bank transfer, Elektra, OXXO bank deposit.
How much is a barrel of beer worth
In the United States, a barrel of beer has a value of between 80 and 120 dollars for each barrel that is actually half a barrel plus a deposit that can vary between 80 and 180 dollars that are refundable for the barrel and the tap. However, you can find a barrel of craft beer at a cost of between $ 400 and $ 500 per half a barrel.
Cartons of beer price
Beer cartons price vary according to each store and location. In Mexico, the cost can be 77.50 Mexican pesos for a carton of extra corona beer, 74 Mexican pesos for a carton of corona light beer of 6 cans of 355 ml each and 155 Mexican pesos for a carton of corona light beer with 12 bottles of 355 ML.
How much does a carton of corona beer cost
How much does a carton of corona beer cost? In addition to depending on each store, it also depends on whether it is a cardboard with cans or bottles and its volume.
For example, a carton of corona light beer with 4 cans of 473 ML has a value of 60 Mexican pesos, while a carton of corona light beer with 6 bottles of 325 ML each has a value of 80 Mexican pesos.
Beer keg prices
How much does a keg of beer cost?
The cost of a keg varies by brand of beer, geographic location, and type of reseller. You may also have to factor in tap and tap tub rental rates to get the actual price. Also, refundable deposits are always required which will increase the initial cost by $ 30-100. We’ve broken it all down for you below!
Cost of beer keg deposits and tap deposits
The cost of a keg deposit of beer ranges from $ 30 to $ 100. The average cost of a tap reservoir is $ 50-70. Deposits are fully refundable when the keg and tap are returned.
Barrel Faucet Rental and Barrel Bathtub Rental
Most places that sell kegs also rent taps and tubs from kegs. The median faucet rental price is $ 10, and the median tub rental price is $ 6. Some resellers include faucet and tub rental as part of the price of the keg.
Average prices of barrels of beer in the United States
Below are the average costs of a keg of beer from popular brands in the US from our most recent study:
How much does a barrel of Bud Light cost?
The median price of a barrel of Bud Light in the US is $ 87.
How much does a barrel of Budweiser Light cost?
The median price of a Budweiser barrel in the US is $ 87.
How much does a barrel of Blue Moon cost?
The average price of a barrel of Blue Moon in the US is $ 175.
How much does a barrel of Busch Light cost?
The median price of a Budweiser barrel in the US is $ 80.
How much does a barrel of Coors Light cost?
The average price of a Coors Light barrel in the US is $ 90.
How much does a barrel of Corona Light cost?
The average price of a Corona Light barrel in the US is $ 165.
How much does a barrel of Heineken cost?
The average price of a barrel of Heineken (13.2 gal) in the US is $ 130
How much does a barrel of Guinness cost?
The median price of a barrel of Guinness (13.2 gallons) in the US is $ 200.
How much does a keg of Keystone Light cost?
The average price of a Keystone Light barrel in the US is $ 70.
How much does a barrel of Miller Lite cost?
The average price of a Miller Lite barrel in the US is $ 88.
How much does a barrel of Michelob Ultra cost?
The average price of a Michelob Ultra barrel in the US is $ 135.
How much does a barrel of Natural Light cost?
The average price of a barrel of Natural Light in the US is $ 80.
How much does a barrel of Pabst cost?
The average price of a barrel of Pabst in the US is $ 100.