Do you need financing for your business? SME credit banamex It may be an option for you if you are thinking of boosting your company with the aim of growing it.
In fact, when you acquire a fixed asset or obtain working capital, you promote the growth of your company and then a loan of this type helps you to have business success.
Alternatives to SME credit banamex
SME credit banamex It offers you alternatives so that you can choose between a fixed-term and fixed-rate financing with the simple amortizable credit oriented to fixed assets and working capital.
Characteristics of the simple banamex SME credit
Simple banamex SME credit has several characteristics in addition to being oriented to your business to generate its growth from the moment you obtain working capital or acquire fixed assets, for example:
- You can request your loan of up to $ 3500.
- You have your money available through the business impulse card or through BancaNet Empresarial.
- You get liquidity 24 hours a day.
- It offers you free life insurance.
- Prepayments for the amount of money you want without falling.
- The term is one year, automatically renewable.
- You contract the Impulso Empresarial card without commission for opening, collection expenses or inappropriate clarifications.
- It has an annual maintenance and administration fee of $ 400 per card.
- The value of the second impression of the statement is $ 40.
- The commission for withdrawing at bank branches is $ 12.
- The replacement value of the card is $ 130.
- The value of the balance inquiry at the ATM is $ 6.
Banamex SME credit: revolving credit business impulse
The business impulse revolving credit has these characteristics:
- You have cash at the permanent Banamex ATMs without commissions.
- You have cash at the permanent Red ATMs without commissions.
- You have cash in permanent ATMs in foreign countries without commissions.
- You have cash at the Banamex branches without commissions.
- You can check the balance in the permanent Red ATMs without commissions.
- The replacement of your card, whether due to loss or theft, has no commissions.
- The commission for opening is 1.5% of the credit line that you have been granted.
- The value of the collection expenses is $ 200.
- The second printing of the statement costs $ 40.
- The value of improper clarifications can reach $ 150.
- THE CAT, Total Annual Cost, for a value that you have authorized of $ 250,000 and if you did not choose to access the Impulso card it is 22.5% without VAT.
- In the event that you have accessed a loan greater than $ 251000, the CAT is 18.5% with a card and 18.4% without a card, always without VAT.
Banamex SME credit requirements for legal entities or individuals
In the case of natural or legal persons with business activity, both foreign and Mexican, the requirements to obtain the credit are:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your company must have been operating with a continuity of two years, considering a continuity in its activity or business.
- You must have a checking account.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you know how to properly manage your checking account.
- You need a joint obligor, shareholders who represent 80% with their spouses if the marriage corresponds to a legal or conjugal partnership.
- Your equity should be positive.
- You must have a good credit history.
- You must file the annual tax return corresponding to the end of the last year.
- You will present powers of attorney and the articles of incorporation.
- You will present the financial information with the income statement and the balance sheet.
- You will present the tax identification card.
- You will present a proof of address for both the client and the jointly obligated that is not older than 90 days.
- You will present the official identification with the signature and valid photograph of the jointly obligated, the legal representative and spouses if they are married either by legal or conjugal partnership.
SME credit banamex
The SME credit banamex It is a loan aimed at the purchase of fixed assets and can work as a complement to the banamex business loan.
Simple credit Banamex
1.The simple credit is amortizable and aimed at obtaining fixed assets. It has no commission for prepayment or annual commission.
- It does not require a mortgage guarantee.
- The fixed rate is 11%.
The Banamex simple credit can be requested in this way:
- Complete the corresponding application.
- Present your official identification together with those of the jointly obligated.
- Present proof of tax and personal address.
- Present proof of tax status or registration with SHCP that is no older than 6 months.
- If you are a legal person, you must have 2 years of operation.
- If you are a physical errona with business activity you must have 3 years of operation in the business.
- If you are a foreigner, you must present the letter of naturalization or FM2.
The Banamex telephones are the following:
1.In Mexico City the phone is 2262 6391.
- From Monterrey, Guadalajara and Mexico City, the telephone number is 1226 2639.
- Toll free from within the USA and Canada the telephone number is: 01 800 021 2345 or 1 800 226 2639.
- Banamex solves SMEs can assist you from Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Inland Toll Free: 1226 8867, UAE and Canada: 01 800 111 2020 or 1 844 207 3684.
Bank credits for companies
In addition to Banamex, if you are looking for bank loans for companies, you also have BBVA Bancomer:
- Simulate your loan by entering https://www.bancomer.com/empresas/
- Complete the form with the required data, bearing in mind that you must be a natural person with a business activity or your legal representative.
- Enter your name, your paternal last name, your email address.
- Enter your phone number, indicate if you are a legal person or a natural person with business activity.
- Indicate which section your company belongs to if it is hotels, restaurants or commerce, agricultural activities, agriculture with primary activities, electricity and construction, mining or extractive industry, real estate, insurance or financial services. Professional services and personal, parastatal, municipal, state and government services, social services, community services,
- Indicate why you need the money by choosing an option between business operation, remodeling or expanding your business or unforeseen expenses.
- Check the Yes or No box according to your answer to the question if you currently have any bank credit.
- Finally click on Simulate.