The best laptop brands They are of course those that do not fail and therefore they are the ones that users prefer because you forget about the expenses involved in repairing a laptop and on the other hand you also make sure that if the repair is very expensive you will not think that the purchase is convenient for you of a new one.
Therefore, if you are about to buy a laptop, you should know which are the most reliable brands that do not fail or at least that their failures are minimal.
In fact, all computer manufacturers adhere to quality standards that are very strict so that their product has a good brand reputation.
However, despite quality control, there may be failures when the computer reaches the end user, therefore, instead of preferred brands, it is best to be guided by the trust that users have placed in certain computers.
Even the satisfaction of one user may differ from that of another and that is why while some may recommend the Alienware, others will tell you that the best is the ROG.
How to know the best laptop brands
Therefore to establish the best laptop brands, the best thing is to adjust to studies and statistics, in this sense …
- Asus laptop brand and Toshiba brand lead the laptop market as top brands.
- In second position you can consider the Sony laptop, the Apple and the Dell laptop.
- In third place is the Lenovo laptop, the HP, the Gateway and the Acer brand laptop with the HP being the first to be ranked third as the best.
- Among the Asus, the AUS TUF Thin & Light gaming laptop with Intel core 8th gen, the red master edition.
- The third generation Toshiba Satellite C55-A5285 with 1366 x 768 pixel Intel core i3.
- The Dell G Series 8th Gen Intel core i5 gaming laptop features a 1TB HDD hard drive.
- Apple’s 13 ”Mac book air with Intel i5, 128GB hard drive and Intel HD 6000.
What are the best laptop computer brands
You have already known which are the best brands of laptop computers, but always analyze what you are going to use it for, what is the utility that you will give that laptop so that based on it you look for its characteristics, models and brands.
It is not so important that one model is more expensive or cheaper than another, since what is relevant is that it meets the requirements of your needs.
You will buy a team that will not fail if you are guided by the reviews and opinions of other users without limiting yourself to it, but at the same time you must evaluate those opinions and reviews.
What are the best computer brands? Which one to buy?
You want to know the best computer brands because you know that it is an important investment either for your work or entertainment and you want it not to fail you and that it meets your expectations, then the following are considered the best:
- The computers Lenovo received the best marks due to its battery life, it has good models, border-free screen and the yoga book keyboard.
- The Asus computer has a good price-quality ratio and due to the quality of its components it ranks second in the ranking of the best brands with its high-end models aimed at gamers.
- Dell PC ranks third as one of the best due to model development for both the common user and gamers. The models in the Alienware line are the best.
- The HP always rank among the best computers with a satisfaction guarantee, the high-end laptops called ultrabooks, and they also have a good price-quality ratio.
- The Acer has worldwide visibility, therefore in the event of any failure it is possible to repair it because anywhere in the world you will find the replacement of its components. It ranks fifth with a good price-quality ratio.
- Apple brand computers are unquestionable with warranty and technical support, however due to their latest models in which they eliminated standard USB ports and do not have models with reduced prices, they took the brand to the sixth position in the ranking.
Which are the best and worst laptop brands
The best and worst laptop brands cannot be thrown out at random if it is not through market research.
For this reason, the company in charge of carrying out the study was SquareTrade, which was commissioned to carry out an independent study, as well as reliable, evaluating consumer equipment in the United States with its warranty services and the failures reported for three years, resulting in:
Asus laptops are the ones with the fewest glitches. It ranked the Toshiba brand second for the same reasons, the Sony brand ranked fourth as the brand with the fewest failures.
In fourth place, he ranked the Apple brand as the laptop brand with the least failures.
The fifth place was won by HP, because according to the SquareTrade study, the HP brand was the one that showed the worst efficiency results.
As you may have seen, you were surely surprised, because it is only a study, if you listen to comments from friends they can tell about these products you that the Apple brand is the best or they may tell you that the Asus brand is one of the worst.
Faced with this dilemma, it is best that before deciding to buy one of the laptops you review complete statistics, since a HP it can give you a good result.
If you are looking for a durable laptop that at the same time has good customer service then take into account this evaluation from Consumer Reports: First comes Apple, followed by Lenovo, Asus, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Acer / Gateway and finally Sony.