You need to know how to open a carWell, you get to your car and suddenly you realize that you don’t have the keys with you, you look inside the car and you see them placed there, you despair and wonder, and now how do I do it! I need to open my car and I don’t have the keys, and you think…. Well, I do have them, this car is mine and I forgot the keys inside it, I’m seeing the keys but I can’t get to them, how do I do it? Who can help me, it’s an emergency!
Another common situation is that day you went out with friends to have a drink, you say goodbye to them because each one has their own car and you go to yours and when you are in front of the door, you look for the keys in your pants pocket or in the bag, you despair because you know that one of those places must be but … no! the keys are not there, so if the keys are not in your pants pocket or purse it means that you have lost your car keys and you need to open the door and return home.
At this moment the same despair arises and asks who can help me? … How do you open a car door if I just lost the keys? Well, you can solve this question below with the following tricks.
Tricks to know how to open a car
Try the following tricks that are proven to know how to open a car:
- If you are wearing your tennis shoes, remove the cord and tie a bow knot in the center.
Insert the cord with the loop through the window glass weatherstrip and try to engage the codon loop with the door latch.
Once you managed to hook it, lift the cord and at the same time you will have raised the door lock and obviously you will open it and you will be able to enter your car and take the keys that you left forgotten inside it.
- Surely in your car you keep a screwdriver, because if you don’t have it, look for a similar tool, because you will need a screwdriver and a steel bar, therefore two tools will be enough to open the door of your car.
Carefully insert the steel bar into the door slot and at the same time take the screwdriver and insert it into the lock to turn it as if it were the car key. With both efforts, you can open the car door even if you don’t have the key.
- With ease, take your debit or credit card and make it slide through the door, with a lot of patience by sliding it several times you will make the door open.
- As a fourth trick, you will need a tennis ball, so if you are not an athlete and often forget your keys, it is convenient that you carry a tennis ball in your car because in these circumstances you will need it.
As you will also carry a screwdriver in your car, you will take the screwdriver and drill a hole in the tennis ball.
Then you will place the tennis ball on the lock of the car but in such a way that the hole in the ball exactly matches the top of the hole in the lock.
In this way you will be exerting enough pressure so that the car lock is unlocked and so that it opens instantly.
- Have the trunk of your car a clothespin for these circumstances in which you urgently need to open the car door because you asked for the keys,
Remove the wire hook from the clothespin and untangle it to make another type of hook that you can fit through the window weatherstrip.
Holding the hook with a string or string, you will shake it until it reaches the lock, you will lift it and the car door will open.
Tips to know how to open a car without a key
In addition to the 5 tricks to know how to open a car that you just read, it still has more possibilities, tips or more tricks like the ones you are about to read now:
- You need a metal hanger that you will use in place of the hook you removed from the clothespin. In this case, you will give that metal hanger a hook shape so that when you insert it through the window weatherstrip, you can lift the car’s lock.
- While this is not as fast and efficient a tip as the previous one, you can also try an inflatable bag.
Insert the bag through the door weatherstrip and begin to inflate it. When you start to inflate the bag, it will put pressure on the car door to open on its own. Do this patiently and very carefully so that the bag does not tear or slip while you inflate it.
The options to open a car without keys are very varied and all of them suitable for you as a man or you as a woman to do it.
However, although all the tricks are very easy, it is always best to go to a professional, since a car locksmith is the right person to do this job professionally and gives you the assurance that they will open your car without damaging it. .
But since it is not always possible to go to a locksmith, the tricks you have just read have been tried by people like you who often lose their car keys or forget them inside.
Tricks to learn how to open an electric car
As tricks to know how to open an electric car, try the following:
- For this first trick you need a fork, therefore, among the tools that you keep in the trunk, place a fork.
Every fork has four prongs or prongs, as it cuts the two prongs at the ends so that only two central prongs remain.
Flatten the teeth with a hammer or blunt object without breaking the teeth.
Take the fork and insert the two flattened teeth of the fork into the lock on the car door.
Turn the fork as if it were a wash and you will see that the car door opens without the original keys.
- For this second trick you will need a wire, look for a resistant wire in the trunk of the car and if you do not see it straight, smooth it and make it as straight as possible but make a double wedge at the end
Feed the wire from the top of the roof towards the car door and bring it closer to the window.
Firmly but carefully try to lower the window glass, then you just have to put your hand through the window to open the car from the inside.
Tips to learn how to open an automatic car without keys
To open an automatic car without flushes you can follow these successful tricks:
- You will need a metal spatula. In a simple way, you must insert the spatula between the door and the frame and push the spatula until you realize that you have lifted the lock and voila, you will have opened the car door without keys.
- For the second trick you will need a stiff wire. Stretch the wire and feed it into the carriage until it reaches the lock button and press it with the wire.
If at that time you do not have a wire, you can use a rod from the umbrella or a wire basket, as any type of wire as long as it is long and rigid will work for you.