The benefits of food stamps are made in Tennessee by the Human Services Department (DHS). You can find detailed step-by-step instructions here in this article Tennessee DHS Account Login to start a new online benefit claim in Tennessee or to continue working on a saved claim.
Use your Tennessee DHS account to apply for benefits, manage your case, or explore other useful resources online. Once you have registered and logged in to the Tennessee DHS website, you can view your benefits, read letters from the DHS, and renew all of your benefits with no stress.
If you haven’t already registered or created a Tennessee DHS account, first follow the instructions below.
How to Create a Tennessee DHS Account Login
- To create a DHS account in Tennessee, visit the DHS website https://apps.tn.gov/dhscc. Then click the “Create Account” link on the page.
- Next you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your first and last name and your email address.
- When you have entered all the required information, click “Next” to continue.
- On the next page you can set your username and password. Then choose your security questions. With these questions you can always find out your username and password if you forget it.
- Then click on “Create Account” to complete the registration process.
- It will then open a new page where you can enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number to access your benefits when you do
Step-by-step instructions for signing up for the Tennessee DHS account
- To log into your Tennessee DHS online account, visit the DHS Benefits website and click the “Go to Login” link.
- Once you are on the login page, enter your username and password for your DHS account.
- Then you will be successfully logged in if you have entered your correct login data.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to enter your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your social security number to access your benefits account.
After logging in, you can search for current and past family assistance requests, and you can also search for current and past family assistance cases.
When you’ve forgotten yours Tennessee DHS Account Login Username or password, follow the steps below.
ALSO SEE: New York Food Stamps Recertification Process
To reset your username:
If you’ve forgotten your username and provided an email address for your account, it can be emailed to you. Simply click the Username link under “Forgot Username or Password?” on the login page.
If you forget your username and have not provided an email address, please call the Family Assistance Service Center at 1-866-311-4287 or (615) 743-2000.
Reset the password:
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Password” link under “Forgot username or password” on the login page. Then enter your username and you have two options to reset your password:
Answer the security questions you set when you created your account.
If you have provided an email address for your account, you can request a temporary password which you will receive by email.
If you haven’t provided an email address and can’t remember the answers to your security questions, simply call the Family Assistance Service Center at 1-866-311-4287 or (615) 743-2000.
For more questions about Tennessee DHS Account Login If you’d like to apply for benefits in Tennessee, please use the comments section below.