After much thought, you have decided, you already know the drawing you want on your skin, then you look for the tattoo prices because you need to know how much it will cost and you will find out below according to its factors in general and in particular in the United States, Argentina and Mexico and you will even know the price of henna if you do not want a permanent tattoo …
What are the factors of tattoo prices?
It is not easy to answer the tattoo prices if you do not take into account the different factors that influence them being cheaper or more expensive, for example:
- If you are looking for an artist with a lot of experience and who has acquired a vast ability to tattoo, he can charge you 150 dollars an hour and one without so much experience and less skillful will charge you less than 20 dollars.
- The popularity of the tattoo artist also influences the price as a factor, since if he is a very popular artist he will charge you a price much higher than another tattoo artist who did not reach popularity, so the price he charges you will depend on the artist himself.
- Like popularity, technique is another factor because if you decide to get a tattoo with a tattoo artist using traditional techniques it will cost you much more than if you choose one that applies modern techniques.
- Since generally you will pay by the hour, you should consider the speed of the artist because you will find some very fast and others slower, because the higher the speed the lower the price you will pay.
- The details of the tattoo and its size are other factors because it is not the same that you choose a large drawing that covers your entire back or that you choose a very small design for your wrist or ankle, so that large design will have a higher price than the small design.
Unless that small design is very complex and with many details in such a way that it has a higher price than a larger but less complex one.
- Color tattoo or black and gray?, because color is important in terms of price because if you choose a color design it will be more expensive than a gray and black one because colored inks are more expensive than black ones.
For example, you will pay a price of between 20 and 160 dollars for a small black and gray tattoo and always depending on the studio and the artist, a small color tattoo will cost you between 30 and 200 dollars.
But if you choose a medium size black and gray tattoo it will cost you between 40 and 300 dollars and if you choose a medium size color tattoo it will cost you between 50 and 350 dollars.
If you want a large black and gray tattoo it will cost you between $ 40 and $ 300 and the same color tattoo will cost you between $ 50 and $ 350.
If you want a tattoo that covers half your arm, you will pay a price of between 300 and 1500 dollars and if you want that tattoo on your entire arm it will cost you between 500 and 3000 dollars.
How much do eyebrow tattoos cost?
The eyebrow tattoos prices They are a good option if you are looking for a permanent makeup to define the eyebrows, however it is not a cheap technique, because you must think that you will spend between 40 and 500 dollars.
In general like tattoo prices in the united states, you will pay between 50 and 250 dollars per hour. For example, a medium-sized tribal has a price of between 150 and 450 dollars but it depends on the tattoo artist and the time because a tattoo that requires more than 6 hours will cost you from 1000 dollars.
How are henna tattoos prices
The henna tattoos prices They are a good option if you are not sure of the design you chose to keep on your skin permanently and you are also afraid of needles, then since henna tattoos are not permanent you can decide on them that have a price that averages between 10 and 20 dollars depending on the complexity because the most complex ones can cost up to 1000 dollars.
Where to get price tattoo machines?
If you want to become a tattoo artist you need to know where to get tattoo machines prices, because you will get them easy in:
- https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Los-m%C3%A1s-vendidos-Health-Personal-Care-M%C3%A1quinas-Tattoos/zgbs/hpc/13226749011 where you will find kits, permanent tattoo machines with a price of 45 dollars and many more machines.
- You will also find in https://ar.ebay.com/b/Tattoo-Complete-Kits/57589/bn_1865576 A complete basic tattoo kit priced at $ 47.78.
How much does it cost me to get a tattoo?
Did you understand how much does it cost me to get a tattooIt depends on many factors, but on average it will cost you between 20 and 150 dollars if it is a small black and gray tattoo and if you prefer it in the same small size, the price is between 40 and 200 dollars.
How much does it cost to get an Argentine tattoo?
You know how much does it cost to get a tattoo ArgentinaWell, a small one is around 150 ARS, but it depends on the design because a Celtic cross can have a price of 1800 ARS and in general the cost is between 500 and 1800 ARS.
How much does it cost to make a small tattoo?
You know how much does it cost to make a small tattooIn the United States you will pay an average price of between 50 and 250 dollars and between 150 and 450 dollars a medium-sized tattoo such as a portrait or a tribal will cost you.
How much does a tattoo cost in Mexico?
You know how much does a tattoo cost in MexicoSince it can cost you between $ 800 and $ 1500 per hour, calculate the price per session, which is how most tattoo artists in Mexico charge.
However, it depends on the studio and the tattoo artist with their experience because you can pay a small tattoo $ 700 and a large tattoo $ 7000 and you must calculate the same price that you paid for the tattoo when you need to touch it up because the tattoo artist will use the same time, the same needles and colors and as as time passes you may regret having tattooed you can decide to remove it, then the price to remove a tattoo is between $ 5,600 and $ 10,000, without neglecting the price of maintaining a tattoo with a cream that It is between $ 50 and $ 100, a neutral soap to wash the area every three hours that has a price of around $ 300, because as you realize if you are concerned about the price of the tattoo you should not only consider the factors but also the maintenance, the retouching and the possibility that later you decide to remove it.