Know examples of microenterprises It is the best for you if you have an idea that you want to carry out but you still do not dare, because undertaking is not easy, it is a challenge that many dare to face while others stay with that idea in their mind without ever succeeding. be a reality.
If you are among the first, then keep reading because you are about to find the motivation and business ideas so that you can undertake and carry out your idea.
Examples of micro-businesses: success stories
From the success stories with the following examples of microenterprises, you will realize how an idea can become the need of a market.
First of all, you should always keep in mind the need to take advantage of social networks as the following micro-companies have done:
- Boris Soler is a stylist from Malaga who, determined to take advantage of social networks, applied inboung marketing. He has been on Facebook since 2007. He began by sharing his knowledge online on the web. And also share videos with basic tips on YouTube. These are simple tips for users to put into practice at home.
He did not waste the opportunity to take a photo of his clients before and after to publish them on the social network.
Boris acquired such importance within his sector that he teaches courses aimed at hairdressers and also gave Tedx talks and even helps other entrepreneurs with seminars to learn how to create a personal brand and work on social networks. All this transformed him into a successful microentrepreneur who is an example to follow regardless of the turn of your microenterprise.
- The ranch is an Argentine restaurant that has 15 thousand fans on Facebook. Its success as a micro-business is based on the fact that it shares all the news about the restaurant with its subscribers and also carries out promotions with contests where all its fans can participate.
- Tomates Soloraf is a micro-company in Almería that sells tomatoes online without intermediaries. Through a website used as a point of sale, it has a presence on social networks and they created a communication channel to maintain direct contact with its customers.
- Social glasses with its Hawkers brand as a microenterprise knew how to make its brand resonate worldwide. Although its beginnings were not easy, they opted to invest in Facebook Ads, they increased their activity on social networks including Twitter where it has 200 thousand followers
Examples of successful microenterprises
But the examples of micro-businesses continue because many of them have become large companies recognized worldwide such as:
- Jeff bezos, Amazon started in 1994 as an online book sales portal, thus founding a micro-business from his home where he sold the first book online with his computer and today it is the most recognized online store in the world.
- Steve Jobs no introduction needed, the founder of Apple started his micro-business in 1976 with Steve Wosniak. Together they began to develop computers and that micro-company eventually became one of the most recognized companies in the world, as well as applying the latest technology.
- CokeAlso in its beginnings it was a micro-company that needed to have perseverance in its business that it knew how to grow by investing in promotion and advertising.
- Travis kalanick is the founder of Uber who created an application to connect taxi consumers through mobile devices.
Examples of microenterprises in Mexico
In Mexico there are also several examples of microenterprises such as:
- Bathyal It comes from the idea of three young people who met at the university. They had the idea of creating a vehicle that could be submerged to inspect the oil facilities, but due to lack of resources they decided to focus on the maintenance and care of tanks.
In this way, Batial was born as a project aimed at cleaning the cisterns. They created a prototype, improved it with the support of INADEM and currently offer their services to several cities in Mexico.
- 3S Factory MX was born as a micro-business by the hand of young Mexicans who apply modern technology, the additive manufacturing better known as 3D printing. They not only offer design services but also sale of equipment and supplies for 3D printing and of course they have workshops. However, to be a successful microenterprise in Mexico, young people needed business conduct, a lot of perseverance and determination.
- Moisés Trejo, created his micro-business which he called Without key developing a necessary product for all people, because there is no special segment, we all get involved among those people who forget their keys somewhere and get home without being able to open the door, because this problem was solved by Moisés with a device that It works in connection with a mobile application offering security so that no one can open or close the door without authorization. Its creator offers the installation and configuration of the device as required by the client.
Supported by INADEM the project was exhibited in Germany and in Texas. After this exhibition and his attendance at the national entrepreneur week where he did a crowfounding campaign, and generated an income that exceeded 500 thousand pesos, he visualized the opportunity of an international market where there is a need for his product and where he found many interested people in acquiring it.
- Fernando Aguilar Bernal creates his micro-business called Kit Mobiliario visualizing a business opportunity when he begins to look for his future baby furniture at a good price, that is of quality and with the best children’s design. Not finding what he was looking for, he visualized his idea come true.
In this way, it was launched on the market as a company dedicated to the design, manufacture and marketing of Nordic-style children’s furniture.
Like any business start, it was not easy, especially without investment. However, upon receiving INADEM support in call 3.3, he started his project, developed it, and today it has achieved national and international presence.
That micro-company from the beginning became a company that exports to the United States and Canada. It has its website and takes advantage of online sales in digital media such as Kichinck, Amazon and does not neglect such as Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.