You can access the Banorte mortgage loan to achieve your dream of your own home or remodel it, financing your purpose with the different interest rates offered by Banorte bank.
But for this you must meet certain requirements that are the first step, since without it you will not be able to access.
Banorte mortgage credit aspects
Before accessing the Banorte mortgage loan You must know all its aspects to be sure that it will be beneficial for you, for example:
- The interest rate is fixed and 7.99% for new clients.
- People who can meet a 30% down payment apply at this rate, for which the remaining 70% will be financing.
- The financing percentage can be increased to 90% in some of Banorte’s products such as More for Less, the Accessible Mortgage and the Fixed Mortgage with the aim that you wish to acquire a land with subsequent construction, if you wish to improve the mortgage or wish to acquire a home.
- If you accept the conditions you will need to buy insurance with basic coverage including disability insurance, life insurance, unemployment insurance, for damage to the home and its contents and complete coverage with attributes called moments of life for women and home assistance .
- You can have access to credit for up to 60 months of salary.
Requirements to access the Banorte mortgage loan
- You must be between 20 and 70 years old.
- Your monthly income or income including your partner must be enough to guarantee the loan.
- You must have a salary that is higher than the amount established for the payment of the quota and have a permanent job in which you have been working for at least two years.
- You must have savings that guarantee at least 30% of the value of the property.
- You must have a positive credit history, without loan debt with another bank or credit card debt.
- You must be a natural person with or without business activity.
- You can have financing from FOVISSTE or INFONAVIT.
How to do the procedure to access the Banorte mortgage loan
- Gather proof of address.
- Gather your valid official identification such as your license, your identity card, or your passport.
- Have with you the signed authorization to consult the bureau.
- You must present the signed credit request.
- Once you have all the above documents with you, you can go to one of the Bank’s agencies to start the process.
Banorte mortgage credit classes
Banorte has different types or classes of mortgage credit that you can access, for example:
It is a loan from which you receive an award for your punctuality in your installment and it also reduces the interest rate.
Banorte fixed mortgage
It is the mortgage that offers you a fixed rate of 9.70%.
Banorte accessible mortgage
You can repay the loan in 15-20 years with low down payments and no application requirements.
Elite Banorte Mortgage
It is the mortgage that has a financing of up to 80% with a repayment term of 5, 10 and 20 years with a fixed annual interest rate.
Banorte mortgage credit simulator
With the simulator Banorte mortgage loan You can have an idea about what you will pay when accessing credit. Well, you know what the amount of the credit is, what the CAT is, the total annual cost, the interest rate and the repayment term.
Then from all these data you will be able to evaluate if your payment capacity is sufficient to request the loan and repay it.
It is a tool that the bank offers you with different options so that in the simulator you can evaluate the different types of credit with options that meet your needs
Banorte mortgage loan quote
The Banorte mortgage credit quote allows you to evaluate your credit online, follow these steps:
- Login to www.banorte.com/wps/portal/banorte/Home/cotiza-en-linea/!/
- Once you have entered click on credits
- Then click on mortgage loans.
- Click on mortgage online.
- Now choose between Strong Mortgage, Mortgage More for Less, Liquidity Credit or Land Credit.
- The site will ask you what you want the credit for and you will have to choose between acquiring a house, improving my mortgage, improving my mortgage for remodeling, building, remodeling, ordering liquidity, acquiring an urbanized land, land plus construction or sale with completion of work.
- Depending on what you have chosen, another menu will open with different options for you to choose from. For example, if you chose to Buy a house, in the next menu you will choose where you are listed between INFONAVIT, FOVISSITE or none.
If you chose Improve my mortgage, you will choose between None and INFONAVIT.
If you chose Improve my mortgage with remodeling, it will ask you how you will evaluate your credit and you will choose between by home value, by credit amount, by monthly payment or by monthly income.
If you chose Build, it will ask you where you are trading and you will choose between None or INFONAVIT.
If you chose Remodel, it will ask you how you will evaluate your credit and you will choose between by value of the home, by the amount of the credit, by monthly payment or by monthly income.
If you chose to build, it will ask you where you are trading and you will choose between None and INFONAVIT.
If you chose Get liquidity, it will ask you how you will evaluate your credit, and you will choose between by value of the currency, by value of the house, by amount of the credit, by monthly payment or by monthly income.
If you chose to Acquire an urbanized land, it will ask you how you will evaluate your credit and you will choose between by value of the house, by amount of the credit, by monthly payment or by monthly income.
If you chose Terrain plus constriction, it will ask you where you trade and you will choose between None and INFONAVIT.
If you chose Purchase and sale with completion of work, it will ask you where you are trading and you will choose between None and INFONAVIT.
- Next you must choose the special program you want.
- Continue choosing the type of insurance you want between Comprehensive Insurance and Basic Insurance.
- In the next step you will have to choose between Mortgage More for less or Mortgage Strong. Each option has a detailed description so that you can make a good choice.
- According to what you have chosen, the site shows you a credit simulation with the requirements, for example the necessary gross monthly income, and the term in months.
- On the same page you must complete with the value of the credit you are requesting, the approximate value of your salary in Mexican pesos, and the state in which you reside.