You need to know about the consumer credit requirements because you are thinking of applying for a credit to purchase a service or a good, but you do not know the documentation that you must present to be approved.
But you should also know that there are two types by which you can decide, for this reason all the information you need to know you will know below for which you should continue reading …
Types of consumer credit requirements
As part of consumer credit requirements, There are two types:
- The revolving credit: it does not establish a specific amount of installments and you can use it repeatedly. The bank will authorize you a certain amount in terms of the amount, which is called a line of credit, that is, you cannot exceed that amount.
- Simple credit: it is the type of credit that works through payroll and also personal credits. They are long-term loans that are generally requested by industries and businesses to buy fixed assets.
They can be without guarantee, with pledge guarantee, with fiduciary guarantee, with personal guarantee, with mortgage guarantee or with liquid guarantee.
- For example BBVA Mexico It offers you loans in national currency if you are a bank customer so that you can cover any need.
- They are loans from 3,000 to 750,000 Mexican pesos.
- According to your ability to pay, you can take out more than one loan.
- The interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan.
- Monthly or biweekly payments are fixed before VAT.
- You can make advance payments without penalty.
- The repayment period is from 6 to 72 months.
- Another option is Credy: It offers you loans without a paycheck, personal loans, personal loans without a bureau, quick loans, express loans and online loans.
- They are loans from 1,000 to 30,000 Mexican pesos.
- To apply for the loan you must complete a form with basic information.
- Then the system will verify the data you provided and receive offers from lenders that collaborate with Credy on your mobile phone.
What are the BBVA requirements?
- You must be a natural person with a business activity.
- You must have a credit card or deposit account at the bank.
- You must be at least 18 years old and the maximum age to apply for the credit is 84 years old.
- When you do the calculation, consider your age and the term, since both cannot exceed 84 years and 364 days when granting you the credit.
- You must have the ability to pay and a good credit history.
- You must have received a current offer that is pre-approved by the bank.
- You must present your proof of income that is from the last month and on letterhead.
- You must present a proof of address that is no more than 3 months old.
- You must have a permanent or temporary resident card if you are a foreigner.
- You will present your valid official identification such as professional identity card, passport, INE. These documents must not be more than 10 years old.
What are the Credy requirements?
Credy requires you to meet only three requirements:
- You must be of legal age.
- Your income must be stable.
- You must have a bank account in your name if you are the applicant.
Where to get consumer loans without requirements?
In case you are looking consumer credits without requirements then you can resort to effectiveproject.mx and follow these instructions:
- Contact with effective project and complete the loan application with your information.
- You must send the documentation requested by the system to be verified and validated for subsequent approval.
- Once your application is approved, you must provide an account so that the money you requested can be transferred to that account.
- You will choose the form of payment and the term of the credit.
- But an effective project is not the only option, because you can also resort to financrece.mx. This is a private institution that offers loans to micro and small entrepreneurs.
- It offers you low rates with payment terms adapted to your needs and advice throughout the process.
- Enter its official website and complete the form to request the loan with your information including: your name, your email address, your phone number, the amount of money you need to request and click on the Send button.
What are the state bank consumer credit requirements
Before knowing the state bank consumer credit requirementsYou should know that it offers you personal credit lines according to what you need as an applicant, for example:
- The personal project credit destined to the financing of the purchase of a vehicle or its change, to the refinancing of a debt or to a trip.
- As characteristics of consumer credit State Bank, the minimum amount is $ 500 000.00 with a fixed fee that adjusts according to your budget and a fixed interest rate.
- The term is between 12 and 60 months unless you are a client with a remuneration payment agreement, in which case the term is up to 84 months.
Where to obtain consumer loans without working seniority?
When it comes to what you want to get consumer credits without employment seniority, the options are reduced, but there is always at least one option such as HSBC credits:
- The bank lends you the money you need.
- You must go to one of its branches to start the process and you will get an answer on your approval or rejection in three hours.
- You can choose the term between 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 months maximum or you can also choose fortnights instead of months.
- The repayment of the loan is with fixed payment.
- As for the percentage for credit provision, it is 1% calculated on the amount of money you have requested.
HSBC Bank Requirements
- You must present your official identification as a voter credential, if you are a foreigner, a temporary or permanent residence card, your valid passport.
- You must also present a proof of address that can be the electricity, water, property or telephone bill that is not older than two months.
- You will present your income receipt (for the last two months) or the last six account statements or the annual statement.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 74 years and 11 months.
- At your current address you must be at least one year old.
- In your current job, your seniority must be a minimum of one year.
- Your credit history must be good.
How to apply for credit online
- Now you want to know how to apply for credit online, because the End Tech They are the financial entities that offer credits over the internet.
- For example creditosinmediatos.com.mx It is the digital platform that operates between the applicant like you and the financial institutions that are dedicated to offering credit.
- In other words, it is not a financial institution or a bank but an intermediary that is useful when you need a microcredit quickly that you request it online, because in minutes the credit is approved and you receive the money you request.