Discover credit card Spanish, is a credit card backed by Discover Bank, the same bank that issues it for the US market with no annual maintenance fee as the main benefit of the card, since it offers more interesting benefits. It is for this reason that you need to know what their requirements are to be able to request it:
Requirements to apply for discover credit card espanol
Knowing the characteristics of the discover credit card spanish, such as the purchase protection of up to 90 days of guarantee for a value of 500 dollars if your claim was approved due to theft or damage or the 5% that they reimburse you in cash and money of your purchases in grocery stores, gas stations , in wholesale clubs, at gas stations or at Amazon.com or the Price Protection system from which as a Discover card holder you benefit from a refund of money for the difference that may exist in the price of a product if on the same you find a lower one within 90 days of purchase and up to $ 500 for each item.
By understanding these benefits to apply for the credit card, you must meet the requirements and handle yourself in this way:
- First of all, you need a pre-approval so that you can go with greater security to request the card that best suits your needs.
- Login to https://www.discovercard.com/application/prequal?iq_id=rc
- Start completing the information requested by the system with your first name, your middle name, your last name, your address, separately enter the floor, apartment or suite, indicate your city, your state, the zip code and indicate if you are student with a job with a Yes or No.
- Once you have finished filling in your personal data, you will continue to fill in the financial data. You need to indicate your total annual gross income, which includes your salary, payment of tips, bonuses, interest income, retirement, rental income, and dividends.
- If your age is 21 years or older, you can include your spouse and another person who has an income that complements what you earn.
- Do not include child support, alimony, unless you want these data to be considered based on the reimbursement.
- If your income is not considered sufficient it is possible that you will not receive a pre-approved offer.
- Enter the value of the rent payment or enter “0” if you do not pay a monthly rent.
- Indicate the state of your home, if it is your own home, rent or other.
- Choose Yes or No depending on whether you have a debit or checking account.
- Indicate Yes or No if you have a savings, money market or IRA account.
- Indicate your date of birth, remembering that you must be at least 18 years old for your application to be pre-approved.
- Enter your social security number.
- Indicate which is the most important benefit of the card between cash back, balance transfer, travel rewards or other.
- Check the box I have read and accept the terms and conditions after you have read them and are satisfied with them.
- Check the box to authorize Discover to obtain your personal credit report and information from the credit reporting agencies, which will determine your eligibility. By checking this box, you understand that you are not requesting the credit card but a pre-approval of it.
- Finally click Check Now.
Discover credit card application Spanish
Once you have finished with the pre-approval process of discover credit card spanish and they approved you, you can continue with the application for your credit card.
- Login to https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/ and click Apply.
- A menu will open with various card options, click on the one that best suits you.
For example, you will surely choose the Discover it Balance card if you are interested in cash back.
If you are a student, you will be interested in the rotating Discover it Student Cash Back vouchers, with a $ 0 annual fee and no fees for transactions with international use.
Even if you are a student you may be interested in the Discover it Student chrome card due to food expenses.
If you are interested in travel rewards, you will choose Discover it Miles, with a 0 annual charge and with the assurance that the miles do not expire and there are no charges for transactions in foreign countries.
In the event that you do not have good credit, you will surely realize that you should choose the Discover it Secured card.
- Complete the form with your names, surname, choose the card design and click Continue.
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading them and print a copy of them.
- Submit the request and wait for them to confirm your application.
- The update of the status of your application will arrive to your email.
- Your request will be processed with a delay of up to 30 days.
Discover customer service
- You can contact Discover customer service at any time at 1 (800) 3417-2683.
- You can also take advantage of the online chat 24 hours a day, entering https://www.discovercard.com/application/prequal?iq_id=rc
Then when the chat box opens, enter your name and choose the subject of your question between requesting a card, existing card or request presented and click on Send.
Then a Discover representative will assist you.
- You can also contact Discover in English or Spanish by calling 1-800-347-2683.
- If you are calling outside the United States, you can contact 1-801-902-3100.
- Discover TDD’s phone number is 1-800.347-7449.
- For general inquiries, you can write to Discover customer service: PO Box 30943, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943.
- If your query refers to gift cards, you can write to PO Box 52145, Phoenix, AZ 85027-2145.
- If you need to know Discover’s payment address is: PO Box 6103, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103.