You have registered on the uber platform as a driver and suddenly you find yourself in the Uber waitlistedof course you don’t know what it means, why do you appear in this category, what is the problem? Well, you don’t know but the truth is that you have your account deactivated but you don’t know the reasons to reactivate it and as soon as possible to continue with your work.
If you find yourself in this situation, below you will know the reasons so that you can successfully overcome the cause and return to your work:
Why am I on uber waitlisted
If you find yourself in the Uber waitlist In principle it means that your account has been temporarily deactivated, but you can solve it very quickly, but why are you on the waiting list? These are the reasons:
- It may be due to the wrong driver, that is, the platform received complaints that your vehicle has been driven by someone else and that is why you are on the waiting list. The site must investigate the situation and if you have lent your car to be driven by someone else, the platform will have disqualified you forever.
For this reason you should never allow another person to drive your vehicle in uber and even if you have associated with uber you cannot drive a car that has not been registered on the platform because you will be disqualified.
- Your account may have been deactivated due to your low rating below 4.6, because keep in mind that the platform has a rating system averaging all the rated trips. If this is your situation, you should just wait to increase your grades and you will have another chance. You must register and pay for a type of customer service that will recommend uber.
- Your account may have been deactivated and found you on the uber waiting list because you accepted cash. If the platform receives more than three complaints for this reason, your account can be deactivated forever. Therefore you must always have money in the system and not accept any other form of payment.
- Uber could have received a complaint about a car accident in which you were involved, your vehicle will be damaged and you will not be able to drive and even the complaint could have related to the malfunction of the handles or seat belts, etc.
- Uber does not allow you to take friends with you when you work with your car, therefore before this prohibition you can find yourself on the waiting list.
- Uber relies on Checkr to periodically check the background and update the verifications. You must grant permission and if you don’t, your account will be deactivated.
- Uber may have received a basic or generic complaint against you. In this situation, you must wait until the investigation is finished.
- The documentation you submitted has likely expired and needs an update. In this case, it will take you between 24 and 48 hours to resolve the problem, update the documents and you will be active on the platform again.
If you find yourself on the waiting list (Uber waitlisted) when you open the application, it means that your account was not rejected or deactivated, because in those last cases it will mean that you will have disappeared forever from uber.
Then you should send an email to [email protected] so that they tell you what the problem has been and you can solve it.
What does Uber waitlisted mean?
You already have a certain idea about what does waiting list mean at Uber, but deepening the explanation, it has to do with the fact that your account has been placed on the waiting list until an investigation is resolved in your favor by:
- Documents such as license or insurance are expired in which case you just need to update the documents and send an email to uber with the update.
- If you did not complete the application process, the application may be pending.
- If the passenger looks at the photo and realizes that it is not you who is driving, they will file a complaint that will place you on the waiting list to investigate the situation.
- Uber may have received a complaint because as a passenger he traveled with another person because you took a friend with you, which is prohibited.
- The passenger could have reported that you did not use the application as a method of payment, you accepted cash.
- The passenger could have made a complaint for mechanical problems of your car of any kind, for example in the engine, handles, belts, etc., because your car must always be in perfect functional and aesthetic condition.
- The passenger may have reported that while traveling in your car he suffered problems from an accident and as your vehicle may be damaged, you will have to solve it to get off the waiting list.
Anyway, if you find yourself in this situation due to any of the previous problems, you must contact uber, solve the problem and you will be part of the platform again.
What disqualifies you from being an Uber driver?
You already know why you may find yourself on the waiting list, now you are about to know what disqualifies you from being an Uber driver, for example:
- Your car must be 4 doors to transport 4 passengers.
- Your driver’s license must be valid.
- You must have auto insurance in your name if you are the driver.
- All documents in the car must be valid.
- Your car must be 2002 model or older.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You should not be a beginner in driving.
- If you are 23 years old, your driving experience must be 1 year.
- If your age is 21 23 years, your driving experience must be 3 years.
- You must have passed a background check including driving and criminal history.
- If you drive in the United States you need a driver’s license that has been issued in the United States and if you are 23 years old you must have received your license for three years in the United States.
- In the last 7 years you must not have high speed indictment records, ignore traffic laws and not be involved in a DUI.
How long does it take to be accepted by Uber?
Now you want to know whathow long does it take to be accepted by Uber?, because the most important thing is that between 7 and 10 days you will have the background check process resolved.
Can I reactivate my Uber account?
Another key question for many drivers is whether?Can I reactivate my Uber account? Well, although it is annoying and worrying when you receive an email telling you that your account has been deactivated …
- Find out what is the reason for this deactivation.
- Be patient because that answer may take time, but upon arrival they will explain the situation to you.
- Uber will tell you the precise instructions to reactivate your account. If it has to do with expired documents, update them, if it has to do with the qualifications, request the training classes.
- If it is due to lack of activity, send an email telling them that you want to return to your activity and drive your car again at least once a month.