The New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance is responsible for benefits and other programs. These programs are designed to help families and low-income individuals make ends meet. You can visit Mybenefits.ny.gov login Portal with a desktop computer, laptop provided you have access to the Internet to verify your eligibility for a number of other benefits.
Before you access the Mybenefits.ny.gov login portal To apply for benefits, you must first create an online account. After that, you will have your credentials which you can now use to access the Mybenefits website.
Once you have logged into the New York Mybenefits.ny.gov account, you can:
- Apply for SNAP and HEAP online
- Resume a saved application
- Receive the status of your submitted application
- Recertify your existing benefits
- Report changes to your information that could affect your benefits
- Review your case details
- Submit documents requested in support of your application.
ALSO SEE: ebtEDGE Log in to www.ebtedge.com to review your EBT balance information
Provided you’ve signed up for the Mybenefits account, we want you to follow our detailed step-by-step process to be successful Login to Mybenefits.ny.gov account.
Mybenefits.ny.gov registration process
- Visit https://www.mybenefits.ny.gov/mybenefits/begin
- On the home page, click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to provide your Mybenefits.ny.gov login details (user ID and password).
- As soon as the Mybenefits.ny.gov login page opens, first enter your user ID in the field provided.
- Then enter your correct password in the password field provided.
- Then click the “Register” button under the registration form to view and apply for the benefits available.
If you run into any issues during the sign-up process, you can give them a call NY Department of Social Services at the 1-800-342-3009.
Reset Mybenefits.ny.gov password
If you’ve forgotten your Mybenefits.ny.gov password, visit the website to reset your password Mybenefits.ny.gov Page and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. On the login page, click “Forgot your password?” Shortcut. Then enter your username and click “Next” to go to the next page. When you’re done, choose an option for how you’d like to reset your password. Then follow the other remaining instructions to reset your password.
If you have any additional questions about this item or any NY state food stamps please let us know in the comments section. Also, remember to share this post on your favorite social media.