This article is designed to help you with My access Florida contact information Details starting with the phone number of the MyAccess account, the fax number, the operating hours and the postal address. The ACCESS Florida system Customers can connect to their public support information 24/7 using the online application and MyACCESS account.
It is via the ACCESS Florida website www.myflorida.com/accessflorida Florida residents can benefit from public assistance. You can view your information at any time via the online application and your MyAccess account.
The Access Florida system helps promote economically self-sufficient communities through public support services. Currently the Access system supports the following public utilities:
- Medicaid program: The Medicaid program helps meet the cost of medical services by providing medical assistance to low-income people and families in Florida.
- Nutritional Aid Program: This program is also known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps. The Food Aid Program provides monthly benefits to eligible low-income households to help meet their nutritional needs.
- Temporary cash assistance program: This program provides financial support for household expenses, including rent and utilities, to pregnant women in their third trimester and families with dependent children.
However, it is the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) that manages the Access Florida online system, as well as the Florida grocery, cash, and medical assistance programs. You may be interested in reading our articles on the Florida Grocery Stamp Program, including How to Apply for Grocery Stamp Benefits.
Florida residents can visit the Access Florida website to determine if they are eligible for the program. You can also apply for benefits online and enable existing benefit recipients to manage their benefits Florida Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card and information on benefits via your MyAccess account.
Provided you have been approved for public support or SNAP benefits in FloridaYou can view your performance information by logging into your MyAccess account at your persuasion time. You can read our previous post with step-by-step instructions on how to create a MyAccess Florida account as well as myAccess Florida login.
Have an account with www.myflorida.com/accessflorida helps you to apply for benefits
- Check the status of an application
- View the latest information about the benefits
- Report a change in your services
- View your benefit payment plan
- Submit a benefit extension
- Update your contact information (mailing address, email, etc.)
- Show your current EBT card balance
- View your EBT transaction history
- Report your EBT as lost or stolen
My access Florida contact information
If you encounter any challenge while using your MyAccess account or have any questions about the Access Florida system, please use the My Access Florida contact information below to contact the MyAccess Account Customer Call Center.
Access Florida Phone Number
- Customer call center phone number: 1-866-762-2237
- Opening times of the customer call center: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.,
- Florida Relay 711 toll-free line: 1-800-955-8771
- Florida Relay hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Access Florida mailing address
- ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
Access the Florida fax number
- Customer call center fax number: 1-866-886-4342
- Customer call center opening times: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Florida DCF contact information
You can also contact the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) headquarters for assistance using the contact information below.
Florida DCF phone number
- Telephone number of the DCF headquarters: 850-487-1111
- Fax number of the DCF headquarters: 850-922-2993
Florida DCF mailing address
- 1317 Winewood Blvd.
Building 1, room 202
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0700
Florida DCF email address
- DCF headquarters email contact form: http://www.myflfamilies.com/contact
You can use the above Access to Florida contact information get in touch with Florida Department for Children and Families in terms of your MyAccess Florida account or public support and food stamp benefits.
If you have any further questions about the Access Florida system, MyAccess account, or Access Florida contact information, please feel free to let us know using the comments section below.