Value your employees, they are your workforce
The key to the success of companies is undoubtedly the human capital that will guarantee them a constant growth over time. Simply, if you, as owners or managers of certain organizations, do not understand how fundamental a good professional can be, then you will be destined to decline, this because you did not know how to retain your best collaborators, because you did not compensate them properly or because you did not receive them. They gave the recognition that only the capable are earned through their own efforts.
Anyway, currently we see how this is changing, we see how entrepreneurs they value their workforce more empowering it so that it becomes more and more productive as well as competitive. However, everything should not be demanding to the limit, nowadays getting good results from a worker will depend a lot on what employers do so that they work at ease and with the desire to innovate if necessary.
If perhaps you have neglected an issue of vital importance like this, then here we share a series of tips that will allow the change in the attitude of your employees injecting them with that dose of motivation that should never be lacking within their companies:
- Create a positive environment. It is not a novelty to know that all the people who are in a place that is well equipped, safe and with other equally trained people, will begin to function optimally to achieve the objectives set. For example, for a scientist, a laboratory with the latest technology together with other competent professionals would be the ideal and a motivation to find a cure for any disease, don’t you think? And what about athletes, lawyers, etc. In short, in order for your employees to work with pleasure, they will have to provide them with facilities in line with their professions, as well as guaranteeing positive environments full of encouragement and not confrontations and fights that sooner or later will end up distancing their companies from the main goals.
- Encourage participation. We know that a repressed collaborator is a person who feels unheard and therefore little or not valued at all, how would you feel if you want to contribute a valuable idea to the company where you work but cannot because there simply is neither the opportunity nor the permission of anyone ?, impotence? Now, this often happens and unfortunately means losses for the company because a good idea goes to waste. What they should do is let everyone think and above all share with others the fruit of their creativity.
- Support the initiative. This point has to do with the previous one since if they listen to the ideas of others then they will have many proposals to choose from to start new projects. What is advised is that they try to walk together with their employees so that they can help them in their progress, that is, try to make them feel that they are always aware of their contributions and that they will be there to bet on their enormous desire for success.
- Accept the sense of belonging. Nowadays there is a lot of talk about how employees should treat their workplaces as if they were their own companies. This is considered as a strategy for them to take as their own the challenges that may arise and solve them as if their own heritage were at stake. So hearing someone say: “this is my office”, “this is my work area”, “this is my marketing team” or “this company is my home”, is an indication that people have so committed to the company that they will hardly neglect their jobs in order never to part with them.
- Benefit professional growth. What employee is not motivated by being sent to train with a diploma or a doctorate, or perhaps being paid for a trip to a certain city where a series of conferences related to the field where he works will be held? Or suddenly not even that, since by providing them with the appropriate tools to produce more such as specialized machinery or perhaps computers with Internet and quality software, that would really be an incentive to work with more fascination, some would begin to arrive earlier. The idea is that they make them feel that support that will help them grow both as people as well as professionally.
- Establish feedback. It cannot be possible that bosses cannot communicate with their employees, if they want their companies to see the path of success, yes or yes, they will have to constantly meet with their collaborators so that they can know their progress and failures, that way they can advise on what needs to be improved or congratulate so that good works are repeated. On the other hand, many of their insurance workers will have some complaints, misunderstandings or problems of various occupational nature, even of a personal nature that they want to solve, so it is recommended that they inspire confidence and be very flexible to listen and understand practically “everything ”, Also the suggestions of the employees towards you as group leaders.
- Offer thanks. All people like to be congratulated on their achievements, especially professionals who have strived to become who they are now. Try never to feel that your efforts have been in vain or that they have been exchanged for a few simple checks, in addition to the money it is essential that they know that you want them to continue growing because that way your organizations will also be favored. We are referring to public recognition, which will have repercussions for those who also want to be on the stage soon.
- Reward successes. Another way that you can use to motivate your employees is by offering them bonuses, gifts of all kinds such as travel tickets, pay increases, etc. Another way to reward the dedicated ones, that is, those who have “put on the shirt”, is by organizing meetings or parties, even once a month, to celebrate all the goals achieved in that period of time.
Finally, we can remind you that the work center is like the second home of any employee so it will be better to treat it as it should, because if not, then there are laws that protect them and another is that they will not do their best.