You want to establish a simplified stock company? But you still don’t know what its characteristics are in Mexico, what specifically is an SAS? How can you create it or an anonymous one with variable capital?
Well, they are all important issues for you that you want to establish a company. Do not start without first reading below all the details that are ideal for you and your business idea.
Characteristics of the simplified stock company
- The simplified stock company It is a new regime that you can adjust to if your intention is to establish a company.
- As a natural person who wants to open your business or company and you think of a simplified company, you can carry out the procedure online and free of charge at the SE (Ministry of Economy)
- It is a new company regime that allows the establishment of a company by one or more natural persons.
- At the same time, it allows you to begin to process the opening of your business or company as a company using electronic means without the need for the public federation to intervene.
- To start the online process you need the electronic signature of the shareholders who will intervene in the company.
- At least one of the shareholders needs to obtain the authorization of the corporate name online.
- To form the simplified society, it is necessary that the annual income does not exceed $ 5,000,000.
- At the same time, shareholders cannot have the same tenor in a commercial company, for example by occupying the majority of the shares or as administrator.
- If you need authorization to use the denomination, you must enter https://www.gob.mx/sso/autorizacion
On the Mexican government site you must enter your access credentials (your cer certificate and click on Search, your private key and click on Search, your private key password, your RFC and then you will click on Enter.
- If you are a citizen you must enter https://www.gob.mx/sso/
Then you will fill in the same data as above by clicking Enter once you complete it.
- If you are a federation you must enter: https://www.gob.mx/sso/?SAMLRequest
Then you will enter your access credentials and click on Login.
- You need to have the e. Signature for individuals generated by the SAT to enter the platform and to sign terms and conditions.
- You must also enter the information required for the beginning of the assembly of the statutes of your company and you will sign them.
What is the simplified stock company Mexico?
- The simplified stock company mexico It is a type of commercial company.
- It is created for the constitution of a small or micro business free of charge, online and on the same day.
- For this you need the authorization of company name or use of name in addition to your e. Signature (electronic signature)
- The constitution of this type of company aims to simplify small and micro companies, exclude informality and also has the objective that if you want to open a company you can do so with a new corporate regime by forming it with one or more shareholders who they will be natural persons.
- It is a process that has all the legal aspects and helps to induce companies to grow so that in the future they can be established with another type of administration and more advanced operation.
- At the same time, they are types of companies that help individuals with the intention of opening a company avoiding a typical problem in Mexico such as notary costs among others in addition to reducing the time to establish a company.
- In fact, it is possible to form such a company in just one day and for free.
- On the other hand, when it comes to the liability of shareholders, it is limited to the amount of what they have contributed.
- It does not even require that profits be set aside for the reserve fund.
- Neither is a public deed or similar formalities a requirement.
- The statutes can be modified through the public federation.
- As soon as you see fit, you can transform your society into another regime.
- Conciliation or mediation are the alternative mechanisms used in the event that there is any discrepancy between the shareholders.
Restrictions and requirements of the simplified stock company
In the same way that you have known the advantages, characteristics and qualities, you must also know what the restrictions are:
- Keep in mind that the constitution of this type of company can only be exercised by natural persons.
- Each of the shareholders that make up the company must have their electronic signature in force.
- It is a requirement that the company be satisfied with one or more shareholders.
- Shareholders must consent to the constitution of this type of company.
- The Ministry of Economy must have authorized at least one of the shareholders.
- Each of the shareholders must have their advanced signature certificate.
How is the simplified share company constituted?
- In the first place, a page is made for each constitution.
- It is up to the shareholders to determine the clauses of the bylaws.
- Shareholders must electronically sign the social contract of incorporation of the company.
- The Ministry of Economy will be in charge of verifying the social contract that it will send to the Commercial Registry also by electronic means.
- Then the registration form will be digitally generated.
What is a SAS company?
You still want to know What is a SAS company?, as in many other countries, in Mexico a new type of commercial company was also created thanks to the reform of the General Law of Companies approved by decree, whose abbreviation is SAS
It is a reform that facilitates the constitution of a commercial company, speeding up the process for any natural person without the need for a public federation to establish the company.
Advantages of sas mexico
The sas mexico It has the advantage of regularizing the Mexican informal trade.
It offers the ease of its constitution for free online, formalizing it without a public corridor.
How to create an SAS in Mexico?
You want to know how to create an sas in mexico, because you can process its constitution through the Electronic System of Simplified Stock Companies of the Ministry of Economy, after which your company will be subject to the legal obligations that correspond to the fiscal area.
What is a public limited company with variable capital?
Now you want to know what is a public limited company with variable capital?, is a commercial company agreed by two or more legal or physical persons who establish it from the signing of a contract as a legal tool, through which they contribute a certain amount of money as the company’s social capital.