Do you want to enter the safe credit? You need to know many aspects so that you can calm down and safely register according to your points, but if you do not reach the required score, do you know how to get them? All this you will know below.
How to access secure credit
Many people like you are eager to know all about the safe credit, because it opens you a possibility of saving, because in principle it is a program created by the Bansefi, financial services and National Savings Bank with the aim that you can save every month and finally sign up to get the Infonavit credit, which will add up to all the money you saved.
However, from the first moment you need to know what is the amount of money you drink to have saved to access credit.
In this sense, you need to have a saving of between 5 and 15% of the total credit that you will obtain, but the number of points you have will always be important in addition to the period of time that you have chosen for the payment of the credit.
How to apply for secure credit
To apply for secure credit, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to a Bansefi branch.
Step 2: Open an account at Bansefi.
Step 3. Start making the deposit of your savings.
Step 4: Once you have gathered in your savings everything you need to obtain the loan, you must request the certificate of compliance.
Step 5: Go to the Infonavit service office to request your credit.
Infonavit secure credit
With the safe credit infonavit you can access a home with a loan, that is, you can access a new home or remodel your own home.
You can do all this before you reach the minimum points that are 116 and that are required for you to apply for the loan, but you can do it thanks to your own savings.
What do I need to apply for a secure credit?
- The amount of minimum points to obtain the credit.
- Your social security number.
- Be accepted in the credit prequalification.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be able to access the official credit prequalification site.
- You will enter the social security number.
- You will enter the amount of the amount you pay monthly if you pay alimony.
- In the event that the application is submitted together with your spouse, you must enter their social security number and the amount of alimony.
Secure credit prequalification
- Login to http://www.infonavit.org.mx:8070/SocPrCreditoSeguroWeb/#init
- Provide the required data correctly.
- Enter your SSN social security number.
- Enter your date of birth (day with two digits / month with two digits / year with four digits)
- Enter the monthly alimony discount amount if applicable.
- Choose the way in which you will use your credit.
- Choose your municipality.
- Finally write the letters of the Captcha.
- Click Submit
In this way you will be having the consultation for prequalification.
- Login to https://www.portal-infonavit.com.mx/checar-puntos
- Complete the form indicating your social security number.
- Then enter your date of birth by choosing from the drop-down menu.
- Continue entering the month in the drop-down menu and then the year.
- Choose the type of credit between total, cofinavit, additional income cofinavit, your second infonavit credit or secure credit.
- Write the letters of the Captcha.
- Click Check Points.
- In principle, 116 points are required for you to apply for credit.
- If you do not reach the minimum number of points, you could apply to Voluntary Savings, buying the remaining points to reach 116 from a deposit with the amount necessary to have the number of points required.
That money that you deposit in your own account can be used to buy a house. However, they will be discounted from the maximum amount of credit granted by infonavit, since there is a maximum of 16 points to buy.
Prequalification is necessary because it is a query that determines your ability to pay for the credit you request with its characteristics and the maximum possible amount.
Based on your points and their analysis, infonavit can define the ability you have to respond to the loan responsibly.
In turn, infonavit is clear about the amount of money to lend according to your condition, how much it will deduct from your employer, the time to finalize the payment, your additional expenses such as writing, qualification and financial expenses.
Even if your points are not enough to request the credit, thanks to the prequalification the approximate date is known so that you can request it.
Reasons why you cannot obtain Infonavit points
There are some reasons that usually prevent you from obtaining points such as:
- It is possible that the employer’s contributions are not registered.
- If you do not have a working relationship it is possible that you will not get points.
- If you did not choose an Afore you will not get points either.
- If you applied for a loan and it is pending or in force, it is a reason that prevents you from obtaining points.
- In the same way, it will prevent you from obtaining points if you have already had a loan.
- If you are in the middle of the pension process, it will prevent you from obtaining points.
- If infonavit does not have your social security number registered, you will not be able to obtain points either.
- Anyway, if you have any questions, it is best to check your infonavit points by entering https://www.portal-infonavit.com.mx/checar-puntos
Infonavit points query by name
You may not remember what your social security number is, but you can still check your Infonavit points by name like this:
- Enter the section Get your social number from the official Infonavit website: http://portal.infonavit.org.mx/wps/wcm/connect/Infonavit/Trabajadores/Obten+tu+Numero+de+Seguridad+Social+(NSS)/
- Once you have entered, put your name with the paternal last name and the maternal last name, then your date of birth in the same way that you can read the date on the birth certificate, without accents or capital letters.
- Click Consult.
- Once you have correctly entered your personal information, you will see your social security number and your full name and surname.
- If you do not see your social security number, it means that you did not write short the date of your birth or your first and last name and the infonavit system does not recognize you.
- In this case, contact your Afore and request a correction or clarification.
- You should also think that if you have just started working and it has not been between 4 or 6 months for your employer to register you in the IMSS, your contribution payment details will not appear in the infonavit system. Only after this time can your social security number appear and therefore you can make the query about your pointss Infonavit.