If you need to consult the Aztec bank balance And you do not know how to do it, below you will find all the details to inform yourself and so that you also know how to consult the account statement and how the afore of the same bank works, you just have to keep reading and you will know all the information:
Step by step how to check Banco Azteca balance
To consult Aztec bank balance, follow this step by step:
- Enter bancoazteca.com.mx
- Once you have entered, write the card number or account number and the PIN in the corresponding field.
- Having entered all the data requested by the bank’s website, you will be able to make various queries such as the balance, account movements and account statement for up to 3 previous months.
Banco Azteca balance from mobile phone
By downloading the Banco Azteca Móvil App, you can make inquiries about your balance and you can also check the account statement and carry out operations, such as:
- Purchase of airtime from Unefon, Movistar or Lusacell.
- Pay for Maxigas gas service, Sky cable television service, cell phone service, Telmex and CFE.
- You can also pay for the cards.
Balance inquiry Banco Azteca
Another method to query the Banco Azteca balance is the following:
- Go to https://www.bancoazteca.com.gt/BancoAztecaGua/publica/misucursal/activa/activa1.htm
- Activate your services by clicking the red Activate button here.
- Once you activate the service, you will be able to make account status inquiries, balance inquiries and movements.
- You can also transfer money between your own accounts that you have at Banco Azteca, interbank transfers and transfer to third party accounts always from the same bank.
Azteca bank statement
If you need to know the Banco Azteca account statement, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.bancoazteca.com.gt/BancoAztecaGua/publica/misucursal/estado/estado.htm
- Once you enter, you will see a field to enter your card number or account number, enter it.
- Then click the red Continue button.
- After that, the site will redirect you directly to your account statement and you will see all the movements and balances for a period of three months.
If you want to change to the Aztec afore it is very easy:
- Go to an Elektra store or a Banco Azteca branch with your debit or credit card or from Banco Azteca.
If you want to do the procedure in a traditional way, you will do it in the Specialized Unit of attention to the public presenting and meeting these requirements:
- Proof of residence with an antiquity that does not exceed 3 months.
- The social security number.
- Your proof of the CURP and if it does not have it, the bank helps you to process it.
- You can also contact the afore azteca line to request your registration at linea_aa02.
- You will fill out a form and then wait until they contact you.
- You can go to the Specialized Unit for customer service at Avenida Revolución 1775 Col. San Ángel, México DF, CP 01000, from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm
Benefits of the Aztec afore
- Afore azteca offers you online services, for example from your computer and with the App that you download from Google Play:
- You can check the balance of your individual account, it is a summary of your savings for your retirement.
- You can make contributions through an electronic transfer.
- You can check your voluntary savings.
- You can update your data when you need it.
- You can make transfers through the internet.
- Banco Azteca allows you to consult about your afore every day of the year.
- It has more than 1000 consultation points throughout the Mexican territory.
- It offers you personalized attention through online chat, if you want you can call by phone and you will receive all the information you need at the same time of your inquiry.
- It offers you the possibility of downloading from Google Play, the Afore Quiz App for your mobile phone or for your Tablet with Android or iOS operating system.
- When you activate your account, you receive the magazine Saves and grows, which is part of the financial education program so that you can properly manage and administer your personal finances.
11. Explains how to make a successful retirement plan.
- It provides you with information so that you have security in the password you choose for your afore azteca account, since you must choose the safest one, such as unique, never the same as the one you chose for other banks or for your email.
- It advises you that the password you choose does not have to do with family or personal data such as the name of your pet or a relative or the date of your anniversary or the number of your address or the date of birth because they are references that are very easy to be discovered.
- At the same time, like many other entities, it advises you to change the password of your Aztec afore at least every 60 days.
- You can enhance voluntary contributions in addition to the mandatory contributions, which will increase the sado of your individual account and will also increase the income generated and consequently you will obtain a better pension when you reach your retirement.
- Voluntary contributions can be made whenever you want and you will withdraw 6 months after making the last withdrawal or the first contribution.
How to make voluntary contributions in the Aztec afore
You can make voluntary contributions to your Aztec afore in these ways:
- From the Banco Azteca website.
- Going to one of the branches of the Aztec bank.
- Through the contributions of your employer, this is a benefit that you should consult in your company.
Whichever way you choose, you will provide your social security number and the amount of the contribution you want to make.
- Contributions are tax deductible.
- It will make the contributions at the time you decide and for the amount you want.
- You get better returns because your savings will increase and your pension will increase.
- Control of your voluntary savings only belongs to you and you can withdraw part or all of it every six months.