Are you thinking of investing in direct cetes, but before making a final decision you want to know if it is safe, do you know how to invest? How does it work? And do you know the calculator? Well, they are all questions that you should know before placing your money in an investment and you will receive all this information below …
What is direct Cetes?
- If you want to get a return on your money by investing in Direct cetes It is a good option for you, especially if you are a beginner and do not want to expose yourself to great risks, because instead of putting your money in the bank by opening a savings account, with that money you can get a better return.
- Well, it is short-term Mexican government debt, from which you obtain a return similar to that of long-term debt instruments with a rate that exceeds inflation.
- These are instruments issued by Banco de México from a primary auction of government debt for a term of 28 days, 91 days, 6 months and 1 year.
- Given the benchmark rate of the Bank of Mexico located at 7.5%, the yield of the Cetes was favored, since in a term of 28 days you get a payment with a rate of 7.50% while in a term of 91 days it pays you a rate of 7.61%, at a period of 182 days it pays you a rate of 7.78% and at a period of one year it pays you a rate of 7.77%
Is Cetes Direct Safe?
1.For you to understand that direct cetes is safe, you must consider the yield curve and the level of risk, because with a 10-year bond you can expect a payment of a 7.53% rate and in the case that you are looking for a short-term yield you can expect a payment at a rate of 7.50%
- In any case, you should always consider how issues such as upcoming elections and the rise or fall of the Banco de México rate in coming months may affect the markets, although it always continues to be a good option to put money in an investment so that you get some kind of performance instead of keeping it saved without any gain.
- On the other hand, it is safe because it is backed by the government and as a beginner you can start with an investment of $ 100 that you lend to the government by buying a title that the government issues and after a while it will return that money to you with the corresponding interest.
How to invest in direct cetes?
- If you do not know how to invest in direct cetes, you can start investing from $ 100 or $ 1000 and in the latter case you will be an investor who should ask your advisor what will be the return you will obtain when the term you choose ends.
- Keep in mind that you must meet certain requirements such as being over 18 years old, being a resident of Mexico and having a bank account as its owner.
- Although it works in a very safe way and is backed by the government, the IPAB does not grant you deposit insurance, however as an investment it is the best way to diversify your money.
How does direct cetes work?
- You knowhow cetes direct works?, because when you open your account you can invest in government instruments at different terms.
- You can diversify the management of your capital by combining your savings with the different instruments and then you will form different investment portfolios according to what you need.
- As the one in charge of the administration of the resources is the Government of the Republic that does not use intermediaries, you do not pay commissions.
- First you will create your username and password by entering https://www.cetesdirecto.com/RegistroWeb_wls/ or you will download the application in Google Play or App Store
- Then you will register your personal data.
- Finally, you will sign your contract with the Express Contract modality with a monthly saving capacity of up to 3000 UDIS, but this capacity can be increased or line with your e. Signature from an appointment at a Banesefi branch or at one of the customer service modules.
- You can also open your account online by going to cetesdirecto.com and then with a click on Create your account you will create your username and password and you will choose three secret questions with the answers for the authentication in case you forget your password and need telephone assistance.
- Then the system will ask you to register your data including CURP, RFC, your address, CLABE or the number of your debit card correspondent to the demand bank account that you will associate with your direct cetes account and the beneficiary of your account that you choose in the event of death.
What are the opinions of cetes directo?
- According to direct cetes opinions, the majority indicate that although the yield is variable, it is very safe and the best in the whole country because there can be many others but they do not allow to start with little investment.
- Well, it is only a document that works like a promissory note, through which you obtain the guarantee that the government will return the amount of money you invested after the chosen term, with a profit that will be the yield.
- It is a free platform operated by the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit supported by the National Financial Development Bank, which gives you security.
- If you are a beginner and do not want risks with your money and investment, it is a good alternative for you to start making profits, because to determine the term to invest you can consult with a profiler since according to your convenience and your profile as a saver you can build your own investment plan.
How to access cetes direct calculator?
You knowhow to access cetes direct calculator?, it is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Login to https://www.cetesdirecto.com/calculadoras/
- Immediately you will find the calculator so that you enter the amount you want to invest, taking into account that each of the titles has a value of $ 10, so if you intend to invest $ 3009, the system will adjust that figure to $ 3010.
- Then you will choose the term and click on Calculate.
- Check the box if you want your capital to be automatically reinvested and click Compare terms.
- Suppose you want to invest $ 1000 with a term of 1 month you will have invested in Cetes 28 and at the end of the term you will have obtained $ 1004.29.
- If you wish, you can click on Graph to visualize your profit on a graph.