You want to get cheap tickets for your business trip or vacation? Well, it is possible that you get them at a very good price. If you do not have information in this regard, you will get it below with all the information that interests you so that you can find the cheapest ones for your trip to the US including those to Colombia, the cheap ones from Avianca, so keep reading …
Where to get cheap tickets to the United States?
If you want to find cheap tickets, Skyscanner offers you the opportunity to find them because on its website it has a variety of airlines including Delta, American Airlines and Aeroméxico as well as many others.
It is a good place for you to consult your next trip, because it does not even ask you for a particular date for your trip, therefore it is not always difficult to find a flight, because when choosing the flight, Skyscanner will direct you to the Official website of the company, therefore the payment will be made directly to the airline.
Tips for finding the cheapest tickets
Find the cheapest tickets It requires certain tips that will be very useful when planning your next trip:
1.The date of the trip is a point that you must evaluate and in this sense when you search on Skyscanner you will see the comparison of that date that you have chosen with others within that same month, then you will be able to evaluate the cheapest day of the month for your flight.
The date of the trip is important because it can be more expensive or cheaper depending on the destination city and its events, because if in that destination city there are fairs or special events on the date you have chosen, for a logical reason there will be a lot of demand which will make your trip more expensive, therefore you should choose a day before or after to avoid high demand.
2.Related to the date of the flight, the second advice has to do with the first because you should always be flexible, for example if it is a vacation trip you should choose a destination not frequented, since the most popular destinations are the more expensive.
3. You must also be flexible with the flight schedules, because early or late at night you will find flights much cheaper than at other times.
For example, in Skyscanner you will find a tool that allows you to search for your flight without a destination so that you can choose the cheapest one and at the same time you can choose the entire month without a particular date so that you pay little for your flight.
4. Create alerts to receive them and not miss the flight offers, because when a flight of your interest changes in price you will receive the information so that you do not miss it.
5. Make the reservation of your roundtrip flight but always separately because this way it is much cheaper most of the time.
6. Dare to make stopovers, because a direct flight is not cheaper and make your reservation according to the guide that Skyscanner offers you, since everything will depend on the routes with the highest demand.
7. Another important tip is that you sign up for the airline newsletters, because visit the website of each airline that leaves from the airport closest to your home to the destination you want to visit and you will sign up for the newsletter, then when they have one offer you will receive an email with their news.
8. Avoid having your suitcase checked in, because if your idea is to save, you should think carefully about what you will take for your trip, because a light cabin suitcase is the most beneficial for you, but if you travel for two or three weeks and need more suitcases, anyway think that the clothes can be washed at the destination and you will use the same clothes for several days perfectly washed and ironed.
9.If you are a student and you are under 31 years of age remember that Vueling will give you discounts on your airline tickets with your youth card.
Where to find cheap air tickets?
To find cheap air tickets enter https://www.espanol.skyscanner.com/vuelos-desde/us/vuelos-baratos-de-estados-unidos.html
When you access you will see a list of flights from the United States and another list so that you can choose your flight to the different regions of the United States, choose the city or region where you want to travel and you will be able to book your ticket when the site redirects you to the airline or the travel agency.
The cheaper tickets You can also get them by entering https://www.cheapoair.com/es-us/ofertas/flights-cheap-nacionales
When you access, you must indicate the departure origin of your flight and the destination city or airport as well as the date of your trip and the date of return from it.
In turn, you will indicate the number of adults that will travel, if they are seniors, young people between 16 and 25 years old, how many children will travel and in which class you want to fly and then click on Search Now and if you want you can activate the price alerts so that you receive an email when there is a reduction in the price.
Where to find cheap tickets Colombia?
The cheap tickets colombia you can find them in https://www.tiquetesbaratos.com/
In the menu you must indicate if you prefer a one-way, round-trip or multi-destination flight.
Then you will write the origin, the destination, the departure date, the return date, the number of adults, the number of children, if you have a discount code you will enter it in the corresponding field and click on Search.
You can also find them in https://www.despegar.com.co/vuelos/
-> See Despegar contact number
When you enter you have the option to choose if you want a roundtrip, one-way or multi-destination flight and then you will write the origin with city and country of destination, the date of departure, the date of return, the number of passengers and the class of your flight and then click Search.
Cheap Avianca tickets
If you are looking cheap Avianca tickets You can find them by entering https://www.avianca.com/ar/es/descubre-y-compra/promociones/
Then you will write where you are traveling from and to, the date of your trip, how you travel with the number of passengers and the class and then click on Search flights.
Where to find cheap flights to the US?
As soon as you enter you must complete the information of your flight with the origin, the destination where you are traveling, the departure date, the return date, the number of passengers and then you will click on Search.
When you enter directly you will see different packages for your trip with the price and the destination, since it is an airline promotions website.