You need to know about the letter of no criminal record, you want to get it because you are starting in the job market and you know that it is an essential document for you to be hired.
Well, then below you will get all the information you need in this regard in Mexico City, the State of Mexico and Puebla, including where to process it and what you need to get it, that is, the documentation that you will present at the time of processing.
What is the non-criminal record letter for?
1. Perhaps you think that if you did not commit any crime, what is the purpose of the non-criminal record letter, because even if you have always kept within what the law regulates and therefore you have never committed a crime, it is a document that many companies tell you about. will request before hiring you.
- It is also a useful and required document when as a citizen you go to carry out administrative procedures.
- To find out if you committed a crime, a search is carried out within the national archive of sentenced persons and of course if you are not registered you can obtain the document.
How to process the CDMX non-criminal record letter
- To process the CDMX non-criminal record letter You must go to the National Security Commission.
- It is in Calzada de Tlalpan 2962, Colonia Espartaco, Coyoacán delegation between Texitlan stations and the Federal Register.
- You will present yourself from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. at 3pm but try to arrive two hours in advance to avoid delays.
- It is a completely free procedure, therefore you can do it yourself without having to pay a third party to do it for you.
- In the hours of 9 a.m. at 3pm send an email to [email protected] to process your appointment and in the body of the message indicate your full name and surname, the full name of your parents and the date and place of your birth.
- You must present your official identification as INE / IFE, the professional identity card or the valid passport.
- You will also present your birth certificate.
- As proof of address you can present the receipt for telephone, water, electricity, but whose age is not more than three months and that the address of the receipts specifies Mexico City.
Where to process a non-criminal record letter in the State of Mexico
You want to know where to process a non-criminal record letter in the State of Mexico, as it differs from the way it is done in Mexico City and it is even called a certificate of no criminal record and you can do it online:
- First of all, you must reside in the State of Mexico.
- If you reside in the State of Mexico, which is the first requirement, you will enter: http://ventanillaelectronica.edomex.gob.mx/ and you will go to Procedures and Services and register the unique password for procedures and services.
- With your password already registered, you will choose a letter or certificate of non-criminal record and then you will capture the data that the system requests.
- After that you will know the date and time of the appointment.
- Then you will have to print the single payment format and you will make the payment in the places that the system indicates.
Where is a non-criminal record letter processed?
Then, Where is a non-criminal record letter processed?
Step 1: Accede to: http://edomex.gob.mx/ and click Citizen Folder.
Step 2: It is possible that you do not have your unique password for procedures and services, then click Do not have your CUTS? Get it here and follow the steps indicated by the system. But if you have your CUTS, enter it with the password and click Login.
Step 3: A window will open in which you must click on Advanced search for procedures and services. Enter a criminal record and click Search.
Step 4: The search results will appear and you will click on Issuance of the report or certificate of no criminal record.
Step 5: Another window will open and you will click Next, you will enter your data and choose the document you want to obtain.
Step 6: As you chose a certificate of no criminal record, you will see a link to print online.
Step 7: Reload the information by pressing F5 or resend if you see an alert.
Step 8: In Follow-up of procedures and services, click on Government process and click on the folio to follow and you will see that the status of the folio is displayed, then click on View detail.
Step 9: Choose the module closest to your home where you want to do the procedure and click Send. Then choose the date and time and click Submit.
Step 10: You will see a link so that you can print the proof of the online appointment registration and so that you can print the universal payment format.
Step 11: You will go on the date and time indicated on the registration voucher along with all the documentation that the voucher specifies and you will finish the process.
What is needed to get the letter of no criminal record?
You knowWhat does it take to get the letter of no criminal record?
- The unique key for CUTS procedures and services.
- The original of the payment format and proof of payment.
- The original of your valid official identification.
- The original of the online registration voucher, that is, the proof of the appointment.
- If you complete the process in the modules of Valle de Bravo, Jilotepec, Tejupilco, Ecatepec, Texcoco, Tlalnepantla or Chalco, you will present photographs in child size.
- The official letter addressed to the General Director of Expert Services, issued by the head of the human resources area of the place that hires you, specifying the name of the person and what is the legal basis for which you request the certificate. The office must be made on a letterhead, signature and stamp.
How to obtain the letter of non-criminal records Puebla?
- You knowHow to get the letter of non-criminal records Puebla? It is a procedure that you will carry out at the State Attorney General’s Office.
- Login to: tramites.puebla.gob.mx
- Once you have entered, choose Person in the drop-down menu of Home-Procedures online.
- Click on Letter of No Criminal Record.
- Then you will see that a form is displayed where you will enter your full name, your RFC, your CURP, your address, to whom the letter is addressed and after capturing the data you will have to confirm them.
- The cost of the procedure is $ 275.
- Make the payment and then print the receipt.
- Once you have made the payment schedule an appointment at the State Attorney General’s Office where you will go with:
- Proof of payment.
- Proof of address.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- Birth certificate.