If you want to make a long distance call, the phone cards They are ideal as a prepaid system, since those national or international calls will be cheaper compared to other methods such as those that are assisted by an operator.
For this reason, because you can make a cheap national or international long distance call, it is convenient for you to know where you can get them to take advantage of this advantage to call your family or friends who reside in another city within the same US territory or outside of it.
Where to get calling cards
By getting phone cards, the calls will be cheaper when you need to make a national or international long distance call, because you make a prepayment for the cost of that call according to its time and the balance is discounted as you make more calls of the same kind.
In fact, you will not receive any monthly invoice as there is no account statement, because you only pay for the time of the call and you do it in advance, that is, with a prepayment.
At callingcards.com you can get calling cards to call anywhere in and outside the United States.
- Choose the country where you need to call and the site will give you the cards for that country.
- You will see a table of rates so you can choose your best calling card. You can order it to your liking, for example by card names, by minutes, prices or by connection rates.
- When you have decided on a card, click on the image and click Add to cart.
- Like any online purchase, the card will have been added to the shopping cart where you can modify, add or delete the amount.
- When finished, just click on Go to check out (go to checkout and you will have finished your purchase after you have chosen the payment method.
How to get international calling cards
International calling cards work in the same way as national long distance calling cards, that is, you buy the calling minutes in advance with a prepaid card.
For this reason international calling cards or prepaid calling cards are called.
When you buy the card, whose cost is between 1 and 20 dollars, you are paying for a particular number of calling minutes, since those minutes are related to the cost of the card and the place where you are calling.
But where are they, where can you find them to help you with a cheap international or national long distance call with a phone card…. For example in:
- grocery stores.
- phone company stores.
Tips for getting the best calling cards
To get the best calling cards, follow these tips:
- Look for the cards with the lowest rates for calls.
- Choose the cards with no maintenance cost or at least their cost is the lowest possible, because it is the fee you will pay to own the card.
- Pay attention to its expiration date in order to verify that within that period you will use all the minutes, since if you do not use them you will lose them.
How to get prepaid phone cards
- Prepaid phone cards are those that you can get to make long distance calls through a flat rate.
- When you buy these types of cards you get a certain amount of minutes to call a particular place.
- When using the card you call a free or local number which is the access number and you must indicate your personal identification number which is found on the same card that you bought and of course you will indicate the telephone number with which you want to communicate.
- You will be attended by an automated voice that will tell you the time remaining on your card.
How to open a business phone cards to sell
If you intend to open a phone card business to sell, it is a good idea because it is booming, but you should know some fundamental steps to start your business, for example:
- You need a server to install the calling card platform and a dedicated hosting, that is, a dedicated hosting that differs from shared hosting because you do not share it with anyone and therefore you have extensive control of the servers and on the other hand you reduce overhead costs and increase the return on investment.
Even the platform requires a backup by a 24 x 7 power supply, that is, every day of the year.
- You also need a computer with an internet connection with a bandwidth that allows it to dedicate itself exclusively to the administration of the card platform through a web interface.
- You need an internet connection that is stable, that is, it does not suffer any type of system crash, as it is essential when it comes to a Voip business and even think of two internet providers, you will use one of them as a backup for the possible crash It would be much better especially if you put them in a joint location to guarantee a stable internet connection.
- You need a softswitch, a card platform with integrated billing, that is high-performance to ensure a smooth running of the business.
In addition, it must be based on PIN and without it, since in the version that is not based on PIN, the platform will resort to ANI authorization.
- Then you will have to choose the destination providers, the international routes and the long distance providers that are the ones that will provide you with the routes and minutes and even after they provide you with the routes you should check their quality.
- Once you have obtained the software and hardware, it is necessary to build a website to clearly expose the rates of the cards for the destinations, because on the website the user must know the rates, the points of sale and the means of payment such as minimal information.
- As the business owner, it is you who must set the price of the cards, taking into account the price charged by the provider, the billing method and the price according to the destination.
- Print the cards with a good design and start promoting your business. Remember that the card must contain the PIN, the access number, as well as the terms and conditions you want.