Did you have any problems with the prepaid toll system and urgently need to contact sunpass in spanish phone number? The company offers you customer service so that you can call during business hours from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm, on Saturdays from 8.30 am to 5 pm, since it is closed on Sundays, But what is the phone number? You will find out below.
What is sunpass in spanish phone number?
- While you can visit a customer service center, the company sunpass in spanish phone number It gives you the option of calling 1 888 865 5352.
- The Ocoee customer service center is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Sundays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on holidays it is closed and the address is: 9405 W. Colonial Drive, Ocoee, FL 34761
- The Tampa customer service center has an address at: 10137 E. Adamo Drive, Suite 800A, Tampa, FL 33619. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays
4 – The Miami customer service center, serves 7902 NW 36th Street, Unit 203, Doral, FL 33166. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Closed on Saturdays and Sundays and holidays.
- The Boca Raton customer service center serves you at 7941 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434. The hours are: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm pm On Sundays and holidays it is closed.
- The Snapper Creek Service Plaza customer service center serves you at Milepost 19, Florida Turnpike, Miami, FL 33186. The hours are: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. closed.
- – The Bayway-Pinellas Toll Plaza customer service center has an address at: 4501 54th Avenue S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711. Hours are: Monday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays closed.
- The Mid-Bay Bridge Customer Service Center has an address: 1200 White Point Road, Niceville, FL 32578. Hours are: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays closed.
- – The Garcon Point Bridge customer service center has an address at: 555 Avalon Boulevard, Milton, FL 32571. The hours are: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays it is closed .
How does sunpass com Spanish work?
Sunpass com Spanish It answers several questions that as a user you should be thinking of calling for advice, such as:
- Do you need a transponder to drive your car on toll roads in Florida? Well, no, transponders don’t need to be on the road, but when you become a SunPass customer, you start to get benefits so you can drive on the roads. Florida highways through freeways and bridges thanks to SunPass Plus Parking and you do it at the cheapest rate.
- The SunPass Mini Transponder must be mounted on the inside of the windshield of your car in the same way as the SunPass Portable, both always inside the windshield.
- You can place it to the left or right of the rear view mirror.
- In the event that your vehicle’s windshield has a solar tint strip, you can place it 2 inches below it.
- Keep in mind that the mini transponder does not work on a motorcycle, but you can make use of a portable transponder by placing it on the windshield of your motorcycle.
- However you may require a transponder to mount on the outside depending on your vehicle model.
- For example, you should place the mini transponder on the inside of the windshield and if you remove it from the windshield it will not work and it will not work for your motorcycle.
- The portable transponder must also be placed inside the windshield attached with suction cups, it works for motorcycles and for SunPass Plus parking lots.
Where to buy a transponder sunpass in spanish phone number?
If you need to buy a transponder you can do it in person you can go to:
1.In Broward County you can get the SunPass Mini and the Portable SunPass at the Florida Turnpike Pompano Beach Service Plaza Gift Shop Mile Marker 65, every day from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- In Citrus County you will get the SunPass Mini and the Portable SunPass at the Inverness and Crystal River Tax Collector’s Offices Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- In Escambia County you will also get the SunPass Mini and the Portable SunPass at the Escambia County Welcome Center on Interstate I-10, Mile Marker 4, 4.0 mi. E of FL / AL state line, Pensacola, FL 32614. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- You will also get the SunPass Mini at 1 Via De Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday closed.
- In Hamilton County you will get the SunPass Mini and the Portable SunPass at the Hamilton County Welcome Center on Interstate I-75, Mile Marker 470, 1.7 miles south of the FL / GA state line, Jennings, FL 32053. They are available in vending machines 24 hours a day.
- If you want to buy the transponder online, go to https://www.sunpass.com/en/signup/transponderclassify.shtml
What is the sunpass phone number in Spanish?
The sunpass phone number in spanish is for the United States: 1 888 265 1725.
What is the sunpass miami phone number in Spanish
The sunpass miami phone phone number in Spanish it is the United States General 1 888 265 1725 and you can also go to 7902 NW 36th Street, Unit 203, Doral, FL 33166 from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm