You need to contact a person responsible for the uabc social service, as there is a person in charge dedicated to each academic unit as well as a professional training coordinator, who are the promoters of said social service in the school or faculty.
For this reason, to dispel your doubts, below you will find the contact information so that you can communicate or go in person:
How to contact the UABC social service
To contact him uabc social service, you can apply the following methods:
- You can go in person to Av. Reforma and Calle Pedro F. Pérez y Ramírez s / n.
- You can also communicate by phone by calling (686) 551 9713 and 9714.
- If you prefer to communicate with a person in charge over the internet, you can send an email to [email protected]
- It even offers you the possibility of communicating through social networks such as facebook.com/artesmexicali.
- Another communication that you can maintain using social networks is through youtube / artesmexicali.
How to contact the professional social service uabc
- If you need to contact him professional social service uabcYou can do it with the person in charge Oscar Manuel Madrigal Lizárraga in Cubicle: Building C, 1st floor, telephone: 841 8222 ext. 45026.
- You can send an email to [email protected]
- Remember that the hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 7 pm
Important data for the uabc social service
- Keep in mind that if you want to take the service induction workshop, you must go to the person in charge of said service at your school or faculty.
- Search within the catalog of programs.
- Once you have completed the assignment form, you must submit it to your academic unit.
- You will get the assignment letter from the person in charge of the service. The letter is the document that will allow you to apply for the start of social service on the corresponding date.
- You will need the person in charge of the academic unit to make the presentation of the quarterly progress after three months.
- In order to carry out the professional service and the corresponding procedures, you require the person in charge of the professional social service and / or the coordinator of the basic stage, because through this person you will not only obtain information about the procedures but will also offer you the induction workshop, which is a requirement for the start of activities.
What is the second stage uabc social service?
- First of all the social service second stage uabc It is made up of a set of training activities with their application of knowledge that you receive as a student and graduate of both the Autonomous University of Baja California and the incorporated schools with the aim of benefiting society.
- As a student you gain experience for your professional development and you will contribute to society something of what you received.
- You must carry it out in a period of time of less than 6 months and that does not exceed two years, which will occupy a minimum time of 480 hours.
Requirements for social service second stage uabc
- You must accredit 300 hours of community social service.
- You must take the induction workshop to professional social service either online or in person.
- Comply with 60% of the credits that correspond to your career.
- You can do it in a civil association, in municipal, state and federal agencies or in institutes, faculties, schools or academic units.
- The procedures can be done on the website of the Comprehensive Social Service System if you are a graduate or student with current enrollment.
- Only if you are a graduate should you go through the third floor of FIM to complete cubicles M and O.
7 If you have any questions, the contact details are:
Ing. Martha Gpe. Berelleza Alejo, the person in charge of the professional social service.
You can communicate through an email to: sprofesional:[email protected]
You can also call the number: (686) 566 42 70 ext. 1348.
Those responsible for coordinating the professional social service are:
1.MI Josefina Mariscal Camacho: email: [email protected]
- LLC Martha Verónica Ríos Natera: email: veró[email protected]
If you are a student and need information:
- The days and hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3p.m. at 6pm
- You can go to the faculty social service area on the third floor in cubicles M and O.
- The contact telephone number is: (686) 566 42 70 ext. 1348
- You can also communicate through Facebook at: Facebook.com/sspfim
What are the uabc social service hours?
To know the uabc social service hours you should know that it is divided into stages such as:
- The first stage is the community social service that is made up of activities focused on the degree that strengthen the value training without the need for a specific professional profile.
- The second stage is the professional social service that conforms activities focused on the degree and TSU courses with the objective that all the values, skills and knowledge acquired can be applied.
- The first stage has a minimum of 300 hours of social service or hours of service depending on the program, but never less than the minimum hours that are required.
- You can start the first stage from the moment you enter the University, but you must finish it before having covered 40% of the credits of the study plan you are studying.
- You will accredit the first stage by showing that you have completed and completed the corresponding hours and that they are stipulated in the program through a report submitted to the corresponding academic unit and within the subsequent 20 business days since you have completed the program.
- You should know that since August 13, 2007, a social service regulation came into force, which implies guidelines and bases so that as a student you present yourself to social service when you study a degree or higher university technician studies at the Autonomous University of Baja California and in the institutions that have educational programs that are incorporated into said university.