Without entering the M websiteetro PCS customer service to communicate any inconvenience or to make a payment You can manage with your phone from the number * 611 or from (888) 8638768.
Well, the idea is that you can communicate quickly and in Spanish, then through these two options an operator will answer your call in your same language.
What is the phone number for metro pcs customer service
- You can contact metro pcs customer service sales department by calling 1-877-603-3022 If you are interested in making a purchase and you will also be attended by a customer service operator from this department.
- If instead of communicating by phone you want to communicate in person, you can do so using the store finder and you will find the agent that is closest to your home address.
- If you have an open account and you want to ask any questions, as a customer you can communicate through a direct line that is available 24 hours a day:
- If you want to communicate with customer service in Spanish, you can communicate with your mobile at * 611 or 1-888-863-8768 at any time of the day and every day of the week.
Similarly, if you need to contact customer service to make a payment, you can call * 611 or 1-888-863-8768.
- While you can call from your MetroPCS phone, you can also use your landline by dialing 888-863-8768.
- Once you have dialed 888-863-8768, when you attend the operator hears the instructions
- If you want an operator that will attend you in Spanish, press 2.
- Then listen to the instructions, as you can contact sales support, technical support, and the billing department.
- Next, it is necessary for the operator to be able to verify your account information, for which you must provide your MetroPCS number, your first and last name and the last 4 numbers of your social security.
- Once your information as a customer has been verified, you must tell the operator what problem you are communicating about and it will be the operator who will help you with the step-by-step resolution of your problem.
MetroPCS US Customer Service Phone Numbers: 1-800-255-8351
In Miami +1 305-549-5433
New Jersey +1 732-998-8824
New York +1 347-529-5635
Houston +1 713-497-5140
Dallas +1 214-575-2288
Phoenix +1 623-247-1147
Phoenix +1 602-276-7777
Orlando +1 407-601-2753
Chicago +1 312-944-9620
Atlanta +1 404-344-4299
Los Angeles +1 323-838-0800
Philadelphia +1 267-639-4081
Tampa +1 813-374-9942
Las Vegas +1 702-650-2400
Washington +1 724-206-9470
San Francisco +1 415-822-8800
Austin +1 512-389-9780
Las Vegas +1 702-382-9898
How to call metro pcs customer service in Spanish for refund problems
- For refund problems of metro pcs customer service, you can communicate from 7 in the morning to 7 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday at 1-800-999-6389.
- If you do not want to call by phone, you can enter the metro pcs portal and fill out the contact form with your complete information data including your name, surname, postal address, apartment number, city, state, zip code and the number of your metro pcs phone.
- Then the contact form will ask you to enter your email address and you will have to select what your problem is from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from four options: 1. Check the status of my refund request. 2. Receiving notification of rejection. 3. Questions about shipping or promotion requirements, 4. Questions about my prepaid rebate card.
- Finally you must complete the text field corresponding to comments. In this space you can expand your problem with all the details so that the representative can understand your problem and provide you with a solution.
- Finish by clicking on the Submit button and you will have submitted your question.
- If filling out the contact form you do not find a solution, always within customer service hours you can communicate through the portal with live chat and you will also speak with an operator to help you solve the problem about the refund.
Activate a new metro pcs account
If you need to activate a new metro pcs account and need customer service, you can Lamar by phone at 1-888-8768.
But if you don’t want to call you can activate it online.
- Have your phone handy and you can activate it in 10 minutes, but for this you must have your debit or credit card with you.
- If you are a new customer you will find two buttons, with one of them you will activate the device and another button will help you to activate several devices.
- If you are a current customer who wants to activate a new phone you will find two buttons, with one of them you will add a line and another button that will allow you to change the phone, plan or service.
- Press the corresponding button according to the type of customer you are.
- To activate a device as a new customer you must first turn off the phone to activate it, then you must enter the zip code where you will use the phone.
- Then you will enter the IMEI number to be able to search for the device.
- After that, it will be necessary to verify the SIM / ICCID number, for which you will enter the 20 numbers and the final F for SIM.
- You will choose the phone number option, defining if it is a new number, transfer your landline or transfer your mobile number.
- You will finish these steps by clicking on “Verify” and then you will click on Continue to be able to choose your plan.
- After having chosen your plan with the corresponding steps, you will click on Continue to continue choosing the services.
- After you have chosen the services, the activation continues by clicking on Follow and you will fill in your personal information.
- Finally, after having clicked on Follow, you will reach the last point of the review.
Anyway, if you need to make a payment and that is why you are looking for metro pcs customer service, remember that you can make the payment online.
To make an automatic payment you just have to enter your account and once in ewallet you will configure the automatic payment.
If you are a customer but you have not registered, first register to be able to pay in a few minutes.
But you can also make a payment to metro pcs without creating an account, because you simply have to enter your phone number, choose not to enter my account, then you will confirm the phone number and click Next to complete the payment.
Pay invoice meter pcs
MetroPCS is a mobile phone service provider serving customers across the country. Of all its services, one of the most convenient is the ability to make monthly payments online using the bill payment system. MetroPCS accepts all credit and debit cards for this purpose.
Go to the MetroPCS website and log into your account. Select the “Pay my bill” option to pay your bill online.
Enter your credit card number, the three-digit security code on the back of the card, and the expiration date. Select the amount you want to pay and the date you want to make the payment.
Review the information entered and submit it to MetroPCS. By saving your credit card information in your account, you can make your payments faster in the future.
MetroPCS vs. Boost Mobile: Which One Is Best For You?
Smartphone users are looking for ways to save money on their monthly bills, and prepaid companies – offering lower-priced plans without a lot of service bells and whistles – are one of the obvious ways to cut their costs. MetroPCS and Boost Mobile They seem to feel like the two prepaid companies have spent the last few months launching new deals to attract new customers.
In the last salvo, Boost’s monthly rates now include taxes and fees, matching a similar offer from MetroPCS. Both companies now charge the same amount when you add additional lines, although you will find promotions to entice you and your family to switch to your wireless service.
But which carrier is the best option? The decision comes down to network performance and data plan options. Here’s how MetroPCS and Boost stack up.
Key strengths of MetroPCS
- Use T-Mobile’s superior network
Unlimited data plan is more attractive
Selection of stratified data plans
Increase the benefits of mobile keys
- Better customer service
- Link to music streaming service Tidal Streaming
- Aggressive promotion targeting switches
A comparison between MetroPCS and Boost Mobile in network coverage is really a comparison between their parent companies. MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile, while Boost is a subsidiary of Sprint.
That would seem to tip things in MetroPCS ‘favor, as T-Mobile has one of the best-rated networks, according to various test companies. The latest OpenSignal report says that T-Mobile has the fastest network speed and highest 4G availability of the top four providers. Ookla agrees that T-Mobile has the fastest network, and while Sprint’s speeds are improving, it is still ahead. A dissenting voice comes from RootMetrics, which actually puts Sprint ahead of T-Mobile in its RootScore ranking system.
Company website and social media