You need to help a family member or friend by sending them money and you are thinking of an electronic sending system, then you think how much does western union charge to send money to the united states, since it is one of the most famous systems for sending money, but you do not know its rates and you want to know them so as not to lose money in the transaction.
Well, then you will not only know how much it will charge you to send money to the United States but also from Germany and from Ecuador to the United States and Argentina and you will also be interested in knowing how much the western union dollar takes, since it is a very important point when you make a money transfer.
What is it and how much does Western Union charge to send money to the United States?
Western Union charges $ 5 for a money transfer of up to $ 50, but a transfer of $ 900 could cost $ 76. There are several intermediate price points, depending on the amount of money to be transferred.
Price estimator for sending money to the United States
Transfer from debit card
Transfer from bank account
To calculate the costs of sending money to the USA through WesterUnion go to: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/web/send-money/start
If you want to know how much does western union charge to send money to the united states You also know that Western Union has a wide network of associates and offices around the world, so you can not only send money to the United States but also to any country where your friends or family are.
You should also know that you can send money online from your application or from your website, however when it comes to knowing the rates it will depend on many factors such as the amount of money you want to send, the recipient’s currency, the method of receipt and payment of your choice.
Also, if you choose the card payment method, the payment will be instantaneous although with a higher commission than if you choose the deposit by bank transfer.
On the other hand, you can read that you will not pay commission depending on whether you choose a particular payment method, however Western Union charges you an exchange rate with a surcharge taking into account the market exchange rate.
Well, keep in mind that the exchange rate is the reference value for the conversion of two currencies that is generally variable depending on the financial markets that provide the average exchange rate, which are the one considered by the banks, but the overpriced exchange rate is the one taken by some other entities, as explained Western Union in its Terms and Conditions.
How much does Western Union charge to send money from Germany to the United States?
Then specifically How much does Western Union charge to send money from Germany to the United States?, since it depends on several factors, the best thing is that you can calculate it by entering https://www.westernunion.com/ar/es/web/send-money/start
Upon entering you will find a form in which you can calculate the rate:
- Start by choosing the country of your recipient, then by opening the drop-down menu you will select Germany.
- In send amount you will write the amount of money you want to send.
- Then choose how the recipient wants to receive the money, whether in their bank account or cash payment.
- Once you have completed the form, you will see on the right side a summary with the exchange rate that Western Union took, the amount of the transfer, the transfer fee, the total that the recipient will receive and the time of the service.
How much does Western Union charge to send money from Ecuador to the United States?
If you need to know How much does Western Union charge to send money from Ecuador to the United States?, you will handle yourself almost in the same way as above but by opening the Western Union Ecuador website, then:
- Login to https://ecuador.wu.com/send_money
- In send amount write the amount of money in dollars you want to send.
- On the right side you will see the summary of the transfer with the fee for the same that Western Union charges you and the total amount that your recipient will receive.
The site also tells you that the tax on the exit of foreign currency is 5% applicable to transactions that exceed the three unified basic salaries.
If you send the money to a bank account, the service takes between 1 and 3 business days, but if you choose to collect in cash at the agency, the service is in minutes.
¿What is needed to make a bank transfer to the United States?
If you want to make a bank transfer to the united states You need to know the requirements and data so that this transfer can be carried out, then pay attention to those fundamental data that a transfer to the United States requires:
- The full name of the recipient bank.
- The country, city and state of the recipient bank.
- The code ABA or SWIFT of the recipient bank.
- The full name of the recipient of the money you transfer.
- The recipient’s account number as it is found at the recipient bank.
How much do you charge to send money via Western Union?
You still have doubts about how much they charge to send money through Western UnionWell, you already know that rates depend on many factors, so it is not possible for the company to indicate an exact number for any type of money transfer from any country to any country in the world.
So so that you can have an idea before making your money transfer you can use the Western Union price calculator
- Entering https://www.westernunion.com/us/es/send-money/app/price-estimator
- Then as soon as you enter you can simulate a money transfer by indicating the country in Send to.
- Then you will write the amount of money you need to send in Send amount.
- You will indicate how the recipient wants to receive the money if in a bank account or in cash at an agency.
- You will select if you want to pay in the store, with a debit card, with a credit card, bank account or bank transfers and depending on the method you choose you will complete different information.
- Then the system asks you how will you send the money? And you will choose online, in the agency, mobile application or by phone and click continue.
- Before clicking Continue, the calculator shows you the summary on the right side with the amount of the transfer, the transfer fee, the total of the transfer, the total that the recipient will receive and the time of the service.
- When you click Continue, you must register and if you have already registered, you will log in with your username and password and click Continue again to finish the transfer.
How to send money to the USA by Western Union?
Did you understand how to send money to the USA by Western UnionWell, follow these simple steps:
- Login to https://www.westernunion.com/us/es/web/send-money/start
- You will choose Cash money by entering the amount and the destination.
- If you have a bank account in the United States, you can choose to pay with a bank account and you will link your checking account with your WU profile.
How much does Western Union charge to send money to Argentina?
You know How much does Western Union charge to send money to Argentina?, because Western Union has a very clear table that indicates how much it costs to send money to Argentina:
- If you send from $ 1 to $ 3000 the price with VAT is $ 150.
- From $ 3001 to $ 4500 it costs you $ 174.
- From $ 4501 to $ 6000 it costs you $ 243.
- From $ 6001 to $ 7500 it costs you $ 348.
- From $ 7501 to $ 10,000 it costs you $ 348.
- From 10001 to $ 12000 it costs you $ 487.
- From $ 12001 to $ 15000 it costs you $ 649.
- From $ 15001 to $ 97500 it costs you $ 696.
How is the dollar in western union?
You know how is the dollar in western unionWell, you can verify it in Western Union Business Solution, which is a business unit of the company in the United States, go to https://business.westernunion.com/en-pr/learning-center/Tools/Currency-Converter and do the calculation in the exchange rate simulator.