Would you like to learn more about FEMA and other disaster relief programs? If so, visit them FEMA Disaster Recovery Center. DRCs are accessible facilities and mobile offices that you can visit to ask questions about your case.
With the Disaster Recovery Center Locator, you can find the opening times, services, and locations of disaster recovery centers in your area. It also allows you to:
- Apply for support.
- Learn more about disaster relief programs.
- Find information on housing and rental assistance.
- Understand all of the letters you get from FEMA.
- Receive referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Find out the status of your FEMA application.
- Get answers to questions or solve problems quickly.
- Learn more about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs.
FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC)
Individuals can visit the Disaster Recovery Center or use the DRC Locator tool to find DRCs that are closest to their location. In addition, no application is required to use the locator tools.
- Visit https://asd.fema.gov/inter/locator/home.htm
- After opening the homepage, enter your location information in the appropriate field.
- First enter your address in the field.
- You can also search by address, city and state, and / or zip code.
- Then click Submit to view the nearest Disaster Recovery Center.
Alternatively, you can access the Democratic Republic of the Congo with your mobile phone. Just write DRC and a zip code to 4FEMA (43362). Example: DRC 01234.
ALSO READ:Application and requirements of the Disaster Unemployment Assistance Program
For further questions or inquiries please call:
711 and VRS 1-800-621-3362
NOTE: DRCs are set up in a suitable environment after a disaster to make them easier to find.