All when we go to start a project in life We always keep in mind those tips that not only encourage us not to give up but to innovate every day to be better, however already on the way or even before starting certain doubts, fears and fears that prevent us from reaching our goals may arise. goals. In these cases we need someone who with his experience tells us exactly what we must do to do things correctly.
But perhaps these tips will cost us some money since today even good guidance is sold. However, on the web we have found a series of phrases to achieve success of excellent quality whose content will be valuable to you in the sense that it may describe what you have been through at some point.
1. Just because it costs you doesn’t mean you’re failing. Every success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
2. It does not matter if you have failed or if you got hit. What matters is that you learn something, get up and try again. Winning is a good feeling, but winning when no one thought you could achieve it is an incredible feeling.
3. Stop mortifying yourself. You are a work in progress, which means that you will arrive little by little and not all at once.
4. “Finished last” will always be better than “Didn’t finish”, and it will always triumph over “Never started”.
5. Don’t overthink or you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
6. Thinking too long about doing something is often the reason it is never done.
7. If you really want to change your life, you must first change your mind.
8. The greatest things in life will not happen by chance but by choice.
9. Don’t wait for the conditions to be perfect to start. Getting started makes the conditions perfect.
10. Every achievement begins with the decision to try.
11. There are seven days a week and “someday” is not one of them.
12. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
13. Sitting on the right track is equivalent to running down the wrong track.
14. Those who say: “There is always tomorrow” deny the reality that one day, they will be wrong.
15. Do something today that your future will thank you for.
16. It is easier to take a small action now than a big action “someday”.
17. What you do every day is more valuable than what you do from time to time.
18. The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists; rewards people who get results.
19. If you really want to do something, you will find a way to do it. If you don’t want to, you will find an excuse not to.
20. The best way to prepare for the future is to take charge of the present.
21. Don’t forget what happened, but understand that you can’t walk forward looking back.
22. Don’t carry your mistakes with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as steps.
23. Mistakes teach you important lessons. Each time you commit one, you will be one step closer to your goal. The only mistake that can really hurt you is choosing to do nothing simply because you are afraid of making a mistake.
24. Doing something and doing it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing.
25. No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress, you will always be way ahead of everyone who is not trying.
26. Your mistakes should be your motivation and not your excuses.
27. Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future, not make you afraid of it.
28. Do not hold back by the potential wasted in recent years. Potential is something we always have.
29. No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you always have the option to turn around.
30. You don’t drown from falling into water. He drowns by staying there.
31. Stop looking at the door that closed behind you before walking through the door that opens ahead.
32. Growth begins where your comfort zone ends.
33. Being uncomfortable and insecure is part of learning and growing. Get used to it. Worth it.
34. To be creative, we have to lose the fear of being wrong.
35. Take a chance on opportunities that your instincts tell you are good, some things only happen once in a lifetime.
36. Don’t let fear of what might happen cause nothing to happen.
37. If you want to fly, you have to give up your ballast.
38. When you stop worrying about what you cannot control, you will have time to change the things you can control.
39. By stopping chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch up with you.
40. You may think that you are not good enough, but you will surprise yourself when you try.
41. People rarely do things to the best of their ability, rather they do things to the best of their will.
42. Don’t worry that others are doing better than you. Focus on overcoming your own challenges each day. Success is a battle between you and yourself only.
43. You will never get to your destination if you keep stopping to tell everyone where you have been and how much you have accomplished.
44. If you’re still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven’t done much today.
45. “Time changes everything.” That’s what people say, but it’s not really true. Doing something changes things. Doing nothing leaves things exactly as they were.
46. Every day we are faced with great opportunities disguised as difficult circumstances.
47. There is a hidden treasure inside every problem. It’s your job to find it.
48. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says: “I’m Posible.” (I’m possible) Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible.”
49. If you want to get out of a problem, stop thinking and talking about it. Your mind affects your mouth and your mouth affects your mind. It is almost impossible to go beyond something when you are obsessed with it.
50. Worrying is like a rocking chair: it keeps you busy, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
51. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
52. The one who wins the race in the long term is not usually the strongest or the fastest, but the one who has tried the most.
53. It is often the deepest pain that empowers you to grow into your highest Self.
54. He who falls and gets up is much stronger than he who never fell.
55. The only difference between an obstacle and an opportunity is your attitude.
56. When something bad happens, you can let it define you, destroy you, or strengthen you. The choice is yours.
57. You have three options in life: Give up, give in, or give your all.
58. Don’t look back and ask, “Why?” Look ahead and ask, “Why not?” When it comes to your dreams and goals, be too positive not to hesitate, too optimistic not to be afraid, and too determined not to be defeated.
59. No matter how many times you fall, there should always be a little voice within you that says, “We are not done yet! Stand up!” That is the voice of passion and courage.
60. Start each day with a goal and end the day with a single word: “Done!”
61. Dreaming of success is good, but realizing it is better.
62. Success is accompanied by the faith you have to achieve it.
63. The best revenge is success.
64. Don’t fight to live, live to fight.
65. The killer twins of success are impatience and greed.
66. Discipline is the foundation on which success is built.
67. Optimism is one of the qualities most associated with success and happiness.
68. Everybody occasionally does certain things that successful people do. However, successful people do these things all the time.
69. Every great success is an accumulation of small efforts made daily.
70. If you believe that you will achieve it and you decree it in advance, rest assured that it will be.