www.epass.nc.gov is a secure website for individuals and families in North Carolina that provides information and how to quickly and easily request available benefits and services. By the EPass NC Gov login portal at the www.epass.nc.gov North Carolina residents can apply for Food and Nutrition Services (formerly Food Stamps) as well as medical assistance (Medicaid and NC Health Choice or CHIP).
The EPass NC Gov portal will help you complete various food and medical benefit related tasks including:
- Determine your entitlement to benefits online with the electronic pre-screening tool.
- Submit an application for available benefits
- View existing performance information
- Check your current benefit balance
- Report / update changes to your benefits
EPass NC Gov Login @ www.epass.nc.gov
Follow the instructions below to successfully log into the North Carolina EPass Public Portal.
- Open your device browser and visit the EPass NC Gov public portal at https://epass.nc.gov/CitizenPortal/application.do
- As soon as the EPass NC Gov portal is open, you will see the blue field in the top right corner of the homepage. Then press the first option with “Apply for North Carolina Benefits / Sign In to ePASS Account”.
- You will then be directed to a new page, the “Getting Started” page, which has two different options. Either to create an account or to log in.
- Now select the “Register” option and click the “Next” button.
- Enter your username and password into the registration portal in the registration form for EPass NC Gov and click on the “Next” button.
Provided you have entered the correct username and password, you will be successfully redirected to your account homepage.
ALSO SEE: How To Apply For Disaster Food Stamps In North Carolina
How to Recover EPass NC Gov Username
If you forget the username of your EPass NC Gov account, please follow the instructions below to recover it.
- Visit the EPass NC Gov home page and click the Forgot User ID link in the Login Account Help section.
- A warning appears regarding the North Carolina Identity Management disclaimer. Just click the “Next” button to continue.
- Now enter your first and last name and your email address in the appropriate fields.
- After providing this information, click the Search button to get your EPass username information.
How to Reset EPass NC Gov Login Password
If you are unable to recall your EPass NC Gov account password, please follow the password reset instructions below to get it back.
- On the EPass NC Gov home page, click the Forgot Password link in the Login Account Help section.
- A warning appears regarding the North Carolina Identity Management disclaimer. Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Now enter your username, complete the captcha and click the “Search” button to find your EPass account.
- Once you find your account, follow the instructions listed to recover your password.
Learn more about food stamps in North Carolina
The North Carolina Food Stamps Program is a federal aid program that helps low-income households buy groceries. With the benefits of grocery stamps, authorized groceries can be purchased at authorized retail stores across North Carolina. In North Carolina, food aid benefits are issued to beneficiary electronic benefit transfer (EBT) cards on the same day each month.
If you are interested in learning more about the grocery stamp income limit and eligibility requirements in North Carolina, read this post on grocery stamp income limits for 2019.
Provided your household is entitled to receive it Benefits of Grocery Brands in North CarolinaYou can apply for benefits online via the EPass NC Gov portal.
If you have any additional questions about the North Carolina Food Stamps program or your EPass NC Gov sign-up account, please use the comments section below.