If you’re looking for a quick, safe, and easy way to monitor your EBT balance, this is it Download ConnectEBT App for Andriod. The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card (EBT) is a card given to eligible households or individuals under the government’s food and cash assistance programs.
The benefits are transferred every month to the beneficiary card, which they can use to buy groceries in stores. With the ConnectEBT app you can check your account balance, check your card transactions and other information on your EBT card.
Currently, EBT cardholders in Utah, South Carolina, and Oklahoma can use this app anytime to check their grocery stamps or their Snap balance.
SEE ALSO: EBT login website for all states
Before you can use the app, you must first register your EBT card information on the ConnectEBT App or at www.ConnectEBT.com. Once you have your ConnectEBT user ID and password, you can simply use the ConnectEBT mobile app.
advantages of ConnectEBT App
- You can conveniently check your available SNAP or cash balance anytime, anywhere
- Check the transaction history
- View your deposit information
- Choose your card’s PIN.
How do you download that ConnectEBT App for Andriod
- With your mobile device connected to the internet, visit the Google Play Store or open the App Store on your phone.
- Enter the ConnectEBT app in the search box
- The ConnectEBT app is then displayed.
- Click on it to download and install it.
- When the download and installation is complete, open the app on your phone.
- To check your available EBT balance, enter your correct ConnectEBT user ID and password and press the login button to view your balance.
ALSO SEE: How to Check EBT Card Balance Online
NOTE: Once you have Download ConnectEBT AppThe use of the ConnectEBT app is free, but the message and data rates may apply.