If you want to contact equifax in spanish you have several options either by calling the phone number, sending an email, communicating by chat or sending a form with your question, do you want to know how to contact you? Keep reading…
How to communicate with equifax in Spanish
To communicate with equifax in Spanish, follow these tips:
- If you bought an Equifax product, you are a member, so if you need to speak with a representative log in to the member center, in Contact us look at the Product Questions section and you will get the phone number.
- If you detect an error in your credit report, you can start a dispute about some of the elements of your credit profile, for this you must have a current copy of your credit file.
- If you need to ask a question about fraud protection, scores, credit reports or you do not understand what you are reading, you can go to the official Equifax website and you will solve it in the customer service section.
- If you forgot your password and cannot log in, visit the Online Account Assistance on the official equifax website.
- If you were denied credit and you have the right to receive a free report, you can request it by fax or mail by completing a form and then sending it to National Consumer Relations using the fax number or address that you can read on the form.
In turn, you can request the credit report by calling toll-free 1-800-465-7166.
- Go to equifax.com/diaspute and you can correct the errors in your credit file.
- You will complete and submit the update form for your credit report.
- It is important that you clarify what is the wrong information or what is that information that does not belong to you and equifax will verify that information.
- Include photocopies of all documents and identification that is necessary for updating your credit report.
- For example, include two copies of valid identification, a copy of legal documents, receipts, and proof of your current address.
- If you need a quick response you can send a fax to (514)355-8502 and your request will be processed within 10 to 15 business days and after this period of time they will send you a confirmation letter to your postal address.
- If you want to freeze, delete, lift or place security on your credit report you can call the automated service line: 800-685-1111 from 7 am to 1.30 am
13, The customer service phone number is 888-298-0045 from 8 am to 9 pm
- You can also contact Equifax Imnformation Service LLC, PO Box 105788, Atlanta, GA 30348-5788 by mail.
Free credit report equifax
- You can request your free credit report online, by mail or by phone without having to request the report from all three credit bureaus simultaneously.
- But you can request the credit report from the three agencies at different times of the year
For example, you can request it from AnnualCreditRewport always making sure that you are on the official site before ordering.
It is an official site that is authorized by the federal government to obtain free credit reports.
You can get it immediately by requesting it online after you verify your identity with an authentication process.
- Call 1-877-322-8228.
- Then the verification process will begin.
- After that, the credit report will be sent to you within 15 days by mail.
- From the official website you can download the application form, for which you must have Adobe on your computer.
- After downloading the form, print it out and fill it out.
- Once you downloaded it,. You printed and completed mail it to PO Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
- You will receive your credit report within 15 days.
Equifax customer service in Spanish
- From www.equifax.com/personal/contact-us/ you can chat with customer service by clicking Chat now, Monday through Friday from 8 am to midnight (ET)
- If you are a current Equifax customer and need help, you can call 888-548-7878 any day of the week from 8 am to midnight, ET.
- If you need help using or canceling an Equifax product, you must log into the member center.
- If you need to reset your password online visit the assistance of your online account
- Call 866-640-2273 7 days a week from 8 am to 3 am (ET).
- If your intention is to place a fraud alert, call 866-349-5191 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. or send a postal mail to Eequifax information Service LLC, PO Box 105069, Atlanta, GA 300 348 5069.
- If you need a free copy of your annual credit report, you can do it online at equifax.com.online.
Equifax.com/FCRA is the address that corresponds to your right to receive your free credit report, for example if you were denied credit in the last 10 days or if you have just placed a credit fraud alert.
- You can call 866-349-5191 from 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday or you can contact EquifaX Information Services LLC by mail. P, .O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374 0241.
- If you want to make a dispute over the information on your credit report, you can do so online at the equifax official website or by calling 866-349-5191 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm or by mail to Equifax Information Service LLC PO Box 740236, Atlanta, GA 30374 0236.
Equifax phone in Spanish
The equifax phone number is 1-877-322-8228, you can call to speak with a person and request your credit report.
Once they take care of you, follow the instructions to provide your financial and personal information, as it is part of the application
The completed form must be sent by mail if you want to receive your report through the same means, so you must use the official request form provided by the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Trade Commission.
Once downloaded and completed, fold the form without taping or stapling it, place it in an envelope, and address it to Annual Credit Report Request Service, PO Box 10581, Atlanta, GA 30348-528.
Keep in mind that even though equifax or either of the other two agencies ask for information, they will not offer you the form when you call by phone. They will only tell you to request the form from the Annual Credit Report Request Service or download it from the equifax website.