This post is all about ConnectEBT login at the www.connectebt.com to view your EBT card balance and transaction history. www.connectebt.com is the website that manages grocery stamps, WIC, and cash payments for a number of government programs, including Connecticut EBT, Connecticut WIC, Delaware EBT, Georgia EBT, Indiana EBT, Indiana WIC, Iowa EBT, Louisiana EBT, Maryland EBT .
Other states using connectebt.com include Michigan EBT, Michigan WIC, Mississippi EBT, New Jersey EBT, New York EBT, Ohio EBT, Oklahoma EBT, Oklahoma WIC, Pennsylvania EBT, South Carolina EBT, Tennessee EBT, Utah EBT, Vermont WIC, Virginia EBT.
If you currently have an EBT card from one of these government programs and would like to log into www.connectebt.com, please follow the steps below to review your EBT card balance and transaction history.
ALSO READ: Ebtedge Card Login Portal for checking the EBT balance
However, before you can check your EBT card balance, you must first register on the website or create an online account.
To create an online account, visit the website www.connectebt.com and then select your status program. Then enter your zip code, date of birth and EBT card number to create an account.
Then set up your user ID and password. You can log in at any time with your user ID and password and check your EBT credit.
ConnectEBT login to check the EBT account
You can check your EBT account information at any time using any device (desktop computer, laptop or mobile smartphone) connected to the internet. Just follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Go to www.connectebt.com
2. Then you will be redirected to the login page as in the picture below.
3. Now select your status program from the drop-down menu as shown in the arrow below.
4. After you have selected your status program and logged in, you must enter your “User ID” and your “Password”.
5. Now click the Login button.
6. As soon as you have successfully registered, you can access your EBT card balance and the transaction history.
SEE ALSO: Step Guide to Checking Washington EBT Balance
How to recover the ConnectEBT login password or user ID
If you cannot remember your user ID or password, please follow the steps below to successfully restore your credentials.
- Visit the website and select your government program on the right.
- Then click “Forgotten User ID” if you’ve forgotten your User ID, or click “Reset Password” if you need to reset your password.
- If you forget your User ID, you will need to provide your zip code, date of birth and EBT card number to retrieve your User ID information.
- To reset your password, you will be asked to provide your postcode, date of birth and your EBT card number. You then have the option of entering a new password.
For further questions about ConnectEBT login to check the EBT account balanceIf you run into problems logging into your EBT account, please use the comments section below.