Provided you’ve been approved for grocery stamps, WIC, and cash assistance, you’ll be given an EBT card. You can access the Connect EBT Login www.connectebt.com Website to check your SNAP, WIC, or cash balance by following the simple guidelines in this post.
www.connectebt.com is a benefit website officially used to manage grocery stamps, WIC, and cash payments for a number of state programs including Connecticut EBT, Connecticut WIC, Delaware EBT, Georgia EBT, Indiana EBT, Indiana WIC, Iowa EBT, Louisiana EBT, Maryland EBT , Michigan EBT.
Other states that use the Connect EBT websites to administer the utility are Michigan WIC, Mississippi EBT, New Jersey EBT, and New York EBT. Also Ohio EBT, Oklahoma EBT, Oklahoma WIC, Pennsylvania EBT, South Carolina EBT, Tennessee EBT, Utah EBT, Vermont WIC, Virginia EBT.
ALSO SEE: Food Stamp Income Guidelines 2018
In order to access your EBT account information, you will need to create an online account to obtain a user ID and password. You can easily access your EBT credit with your Connect EBT login data.
How to create a Connect EBT login account
The whole process is very simple and straightforward. Follow the steps below.
- Visit www.connectebt.com and select your government program on the homepage.
- Enter your postcode and date of birth in the field provided.
- Then enter your EBT card number to create an account.
- Then enter a user ID and password.
- Then use your user ID and password to log in and check your EBT balance at an appropriate time.
Connect EBT Log in to www.connectebt.com to check your EBT account balance
- Visit the login page at www.connectebt.com.
- Please select your status program from the drop-down menu on the homepage. (Select Pennsylvania EBT when trying to log into your Pennsylvania EBT account.)
- Enter your “User ID” and your “Password” in the appropriate field.
- Then press the login button to access your EBT card balance and transaction history.
If you cannot remember your user ID or password, see the instructions below on how to recover your login account user ID or password.
Recovery Instructions To recover forgotten www.connectebt.com login password or user ID
- Go to the website and select your government program on the right.
- Press “Forgotten User ID” if you’ve forgotten your User ID, or click “Reset Password” if you need to reset your password.
- If you forget your User ID, your zip code, date of birth and EBT card number will be requested to retrieve your User ID information.
- To reset your password, you will also need your post code, date of birth and your EBT card number. You then have the option of entering a new password.
If you have any other questions about Connect EBT Login to check EBT balance, or if you are having trouble logging in, please use the comments section below to let us know.