This article provides complete instructions on how to successfully complete the Colorado PEAK sign-in process. Once signed into a Colorado PEAK account, you can determine your eligibility, submit an application, or access government benefits.
The Colorado PEAK online service is administered by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Through the Colorado PEAK website, Colorado residents can receive assistant benefits ranging from medical, grocery, cash, and early childhood benefit programs. Before we move on to the Colorado PEAK Login Guide, we want you to understand how it is used by the Colorado Food Stamps program.
More about Colorado PEAK Food Stamps
The Colorado Food Stamps program uses Colorado PEAK to administer food aid benefits for over 455,000 Colorado residents who receive food aid benefits. Colorado residents can use the Colorado PEAK System to:
- Determine the eligibility for services
- Start a new application for benefits
- Continue an existing claim for benefits
- Submit a claim for benefits
- Track your application status
- Access your Benefit Letters
- Check your benefit balance
- Update or report a change in benefits
How to sign in to a Colorado PEAK account
Assuming you already have a Colorado PEAK account, you can follow the instructions below to complete the Colorado Food Stamps login.
1. Open your device browser and go to the Colorado PEAK website https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com.
2. On the home page, click the blue “Sign In” link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Once you click the “Sign In” link, a field will appear on your page asking you to enter your login information. Username (email address) and password.
4. Continue and enter your username (email address) and password in the appropriate field.
5. When you are finished, click the “Login” button.
Alternatively, you can sign in with your Connect for Health Colorado account. To log in using this process, click the blue “Connect” button on the left side of the login field. Then click the Connect button. From there, you will be directed to a new page on the Connect for Health Colorado website. The next step is to enter your username and password to log in.
Once you are logged into your Connect for Health Colorado account, you will be redirected back to the Colorado PEAK website. Then your accounts will now be successfully linked.
ALSO SEE: How to Check Colorado Quest Balance
How to Recover Colorado PEAK Forgot Username
If you forgot your Colorado PEAK account username, please follow the instructions below to recover it.
- Click the blue “Forgot Username” link at the bottom of the Colorado PEAK Login Portal.
- A page opens where you can choose between two options. You will be asked if your Colorado PEAK account was created to request new benefits or to access existing benefits. Then select the option that applies to you and click the “Next” button.
- Next, you’ll need to provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or State ID, date of birth, and case number (existing benefits only).
- After providing the above information and verifying it, you will receive your Colorado PEAK username information.
How to reset the Colorado PEAK login password
If you’ve forgotten your Colorado PEAK password, please follow the steps below to recover / reset it.
- Click the blue “Forgot Password” link at the bottom of the Colorado PEAK registration form.
- Enter your username for the Colorado PEAK account. This is the email address associated with your account.
- Now click on the “Reset Password” button after entering your email address.
- Please follow the password reset instructions emailed to you to set up a new Colorado PEAK password.
- For more help with your Colorado PEAK account or to recover your username or password, contact the Colorado PEAK Help Line at 1-800-250-7741, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:15 pm.
The quick and easy way to access performance information anytime, anywhere is through the Colorado PEAK account login portal. Your Colorado PEAK account can be used to complete an existing benefit claim or submit a new claim for medical, food, cash, and early childhood benefits. For additional questions about the Colorado Food Stamps program and Colorado PEAK login, use the comments section below to reach us.