Insurance and insurance for motorcycles: If you have a motorcycle, regardless of its displacement, its make or model, do not hesitate any more you need a motorcycle insuranceYou will find package policies with coverage from basic to broad, only you must choose how you want your vehicle to be covered in the event of an incident.
Below you will learn about the different policy alternatives that you can choose from in Mexico, those of elektra, those of qualitas, those of banamex and above all so that you can have good information you will know how much it costs and which are the cheapest, so continue reading and you will get all the data you need …
Types of motorcycle insurance policies
As policy alternatives motorcycle insurance you can consider the following with your particular coverage:
- Civil liability is the coverage on damage due to injuries and material that in a traffic accident occasions to third parties.
- Limited is the coverage that includes civil liability, total theft of the motorcycle and extends the civil liability for material damage and injuries to third parties, passengers and legal expenses.
- Elite or Premium or Large It is the coverage for the material damage of the motorcycle, its total theft, legal expenses, and civil liability for damages to third parties and passengers. This is a type of coverage that allows you to include extras such as the death of the driver, material damage to the motorcycle’s special equipment and medical expenses to the occupants.
In any of the cases to take out your motorcycle insurance you need:
- Your RFC.
- Be a natural person.
- Your full name.
- Your valid driver’s license.
- An email.
- Your telephone.
- Your age.
- A proof of address.
If you are a legal entity, you need to provide the business name, a proof of tax address, the technical sheet of the motorcycle with the brand, year, model, cylinder capacity and serial number in addition to the previous data corresponding to that of the natural person.
Is motorcycle insurance mandatory in Mexico?
If he motorcycle insurance mexico It is mandatory, because if you drive through federal bridges, highways and roads in the states of the Mexican Republic, it is mandatory that you have civil liability insurance that will cover the damages that your moped causes to third parties in a road accident.
Depending on the type of policy you contract, you can obtain coverage for medical expenses for occupants and drivers, for which you will have coverage for medical care including hospitalization expenses, surgical intervention and medical fees for the value indicated in the policy.
How are elektra motorcycle insurance?
The elektra motorcycle insurance Depending on the policy you hire, you will have coverage in the event of a traffic accident, for total theft of the motorcycle, damage to third parties in an accident, for total loss, legal expenses and a deposit.
You can contract the type of policy that best suits your needs, for example:
- The basic coverage is that of civil liability that covers the damages that you cause to a third party or their property and legal defense for a value of up to $ 250,000.
- The limited coverage includes civil liability, theft of the motorcycle and you can contract deductible percentages.
- The comprehensive coverage is the most complete since it includes all the coverage of the two previous types, in addition to material damage to your motorcycle, without deductibles and with compensation.
Insurance coverage for qualitas motorcycles
Qualitas motorcycle insurance offers you different policy packages such as:
- Comprehensive Qualitas Package, with which you obtain coverage for material damage against any collision, vandalism, fire or natural disaster, civil liability, total theft and legal expenses.
- Limited coverage, whereby you obtain protection for loss or material damage to your motorcycle due to flooding, falling trees, earthquake, hail, hurricane, vandalism and theft.
- Basic plan that includes civil liability for damages to third parties and legal consequences derived from the incident.
- Passenger civil liability that covers bodily injuries, damages and losses to passengers, death of those who travel on the motorcycle, medical expenses for medicines, prosthetics, ambulance, nursing, hospitalization and surgical intervention.
- Civil liability for damages caused by the cargo, is aimed at the commercial motorcycle and covers the damages that the merchandise transported by the motorcycle causes to third parties.
- Additional coverage includes the above plans, plus you can include roadside assistance, medical expenses for the occupants, coverage for special equipment and death of the driver in a road accident.
Note that qualitas motorcycles Excludes from the coverage the damages that occur when you participate in an illegal act or in a race and to contract the policy you must provide your valid driver’s license, the driver’s data including full name, age, gender, your RFC, the data of the motorcycle with make, model, version and engine or serial number
Banamex motorcycle insurance: types of coverage
The banamex motorcycle insurance offers you the following alternatives:
- Basic coverage and CR that includes civil liability for damages to third parties up to a value of $ 250,000, legal protection and road assistance.
- Limited coverage that includes civil liability, total loss of the motorcycle and total theft.
- Wide coverage that includes the same coverage as the previous one, as well as broken glass and all kinds of damage to the motorcycle.
Why do I need motorcycle insurance
The motorcycle insurance It is essential not only because it is mandatory but also because the theft of your motorcycle or an accident that you may have will force you to face very high expenses if you do not have insurance coverage.
Well, despite the fact that this type of insurance is more expensive than that of a car, you need it because with your motorcycle you will always be exposed to having a road incident and it is for this same reason that the risk of the insurer is also greater.
In any case, the cost of the policy evaluates different factors such as invoice value, the cylinder capacity of your motorcycle, the brand, the type of motorcycle, your place of residence, sex and age, among others.
Banorte motorcycle insurance coverage
Banorte motorcycle insurance offers you different coverage packages such as:
- Comprehensive coverage that includes total theft, glass breakage, material damage, civil liability, legal assistance, medical expenses for the occupants and death of the driver in the accident.
- Protected coverage plus that covers total theft, total loss due to material damage, civil liability, legal assistance, medical expenses for the occupants and optionally death of the driver and vehicle assistance.
- Protected coverage that includes total theft, medical expenses for the occupants, vehicle assistance, legal assistance, damages to third parties and optionally death of the driver in an accident,
- Preventive coverage that is the basic one and only includes civil liability, medical expenses for the occupants and legal assistance and additionally you can contract the death of the driver and vehicle assistance.
How much does motorcycle insurance cost?
You knowHow much does motorcycle insurance cost? It depends on many factors, but suppose you are a 35-year-old person who has a Yamaha R6 motorcycle, whose value is $ 175,000, you will pay an annual premium of $ 40,000 for a comprehensive coverage policy.
What is the best motorcycle insurance?
You knowWhat is the best motorcycle insurance?, because according to the Condusef, they are Qualitas, Seguros Banorte, AXA, ABA Seguros, ANA Seguros and GNP.
How much does motorcycle insurance cost 2021?
Did you understandHow much does motorcycle insurance cost 2021? Suppose another example: you have a DMW 700GS, model 2014 whose value is $ 171000 and you are also 35 years old, you will pay an annual premium for comprehensive coverage of $ 22000.
What are the cheapest motorcycle insurance?
Between the cheapest motorcycle insurance, we have Qualitas as well ABA, AXA Y ANA Insurance.