How to obtain loans to start a business: You have the idea of starting a business, of having your own business, but you think that the lack of money is a problem to fulfill your dream, because you can make that dream come true with loans to start a business.
Do you want to know what the government offers you? Or those offered by banamex for SMEs ?, those of bancomer, those of the government of Coahuila or those of Mexico City? Well, you will know all this information below, therefore the best thing you can do is keep reading …
What are the loans to start a business
If you have decided to search loans to start a businessYou could access those offered by the national government, which is an economic support or subsidy so that you can carry out your business idea.
They have the advantage that the conditions are much more favorable for you compared to those offered by financial institutions or banks, despite the demands as requirements and the great demand that exists, because even if you meet the requirements, it is not a guarantee that receive it.
17 Government Loan Alternatives To Start A Business?
What government loans to start a business you can evaluate the following.
- Credit for young entrepreneurs that grants the INADEM. It is a support that the government offers you to start a business if you are a young entrepreneur. Web portal: https://www.inadem.gob.mx/fondo-nacional-emprendedor/
In this way you can access a credit from $ 50,000 to $ 150,000 at an annual rate of 14.5% with a repayment term of up to 4 years.
To access, you will register in the entrepreneur support network, complete the online incubation program, create a file for free and deliver it to the promoter assigned to you and deliver the documentation to the bank you select.
- Youth credit, aimed at entrepreneurs with a small or medium-sized company and who need to make it grow. The credit has an amount of up to $ 300,000 with a fixed annual rate of 14.5%, but you must belong to the RIF, (tax incorporation regime). View credit information here.
The repayment period is 36 months, unless the investment is made in working capital, then the term is up to 60 months for the fixed asset and even as another mandatory requirement is that the balances of your company must be positive, you must be operating for at least 12 months and you must be registered with the SAT.
- Young SME credit, which is financial aid for young people between the ages of 18 and 35. If you are in this age range, you must be a natural person with a business activity or legal entity and that the shares mostly belong to you as an applicant.
You can request up to $ 2.5 million with a fixed annual rate of 14.5% with a repayment term of 5 years.
- The entrepreneur support network, is a program for entrepreneurs, it works as an aid to start a business or to make it grow with products or services.
Keep in mind that they are government grants that require a diagnosis of your company or project and depending on the results obtained, they will offer you electronic invoicing, the logo, the design of your website and the trademark registration, among other advantages. See information here.
- National Entrepreneur Fund It is the ideal if you have a small business because they are intended for micro-businesses to increase productivity.
To apply, you must comply with the operating rules published in the official newspaper of the federation, register in the Entrepreneur System with your electronic signature and know the initiatives of the calls for the tutorials of the INADEM.
- Development credits: If you apply, you can request up to $ 500,000 if you reside in the capital and want to develop a business, as their objective is technological development, innovation and self-employment.
To apply, you must take the training courses on business plans and basic finances and after that, the amount you need is decided according to the type of business and the plan.
The annual interest rate is 6% and if you live in marginalized areas the financing of $ 6000 interest free.
- You can also access loans to start a business that the government offers you, such as the National Microentrepreneur Financing Program of the Ministry of Economy, which is oriented to the entrepreneurship of microentrepreneurs for the development and consolidation of a business through microfinance for growth. productivity.
DF government loans to start a business
- You can access the df government loans to start a business that are oriented to the general public including entrepreneurs, micro, small and medium enterprises as well as cooperative and cultural societies and women entrepreneurs.
- With financing for the entrepreneur you can access an amount of up to $ 100,000 and if as an entrepreneur you are in the innovation sector you can access an amount of up to $ 200,000.
- With financing for SMEs you can access a maximum amount of $ 300,000 for your micro-business or up to $ 400,000 for small businesses and up to $ 500,000 for medium-sized businesses.
- The financing for cooperative societies allows you to access an amount of up to $ 300,000.
- Financing for tenants of public markets allows you access to an amount of up to $ 25,000.
- Financing for markets and tianguis on wheels allows you to access an amount of up to $ 20,000.
Coahuila government loans to start a business
- The loans from the government of coahuila to start a business They are a support with a credit line of $ 800,000 with an interest rate of 13.9%, with a repayment term of up to 6 years aimed at MSMEs in the five regions of Coahuila.
- Banamex credit SME It is a financing with a repayment term of 12 to 60 months, at a fixed annual interest rate from 14.25% when it comes to simple credit.
With revolving credit as you use it, you return it and you can use it again at a variable rate of 5.75%. With mixed credit you choose a simple part and a revolving part.
Banco azteca loans to start a business
16. You also have Banco Azteca loans to start a business which is a credit for clients with a business and you want its growth. According to your payment capacity, it will be the amount of the credit, but the amounts are usually from $ 12,000 to $ 300,000 with a repayment term of 12, 18. 24, 36, 48 fortnights or 26. 39, 52, 78 and 104 weeks and If you are a new customer, you can request up to $ 150,000.
Loans to start a bancomer business
17. The loans to start a bancomer business They are intended for you if you are a natural person with a business activity without the need to be a bank customer. As requirements you must be at least 25 years old and 74 and 11 months maximum, in addition your company must be 4 years old, unless you are a bank customer in which case 2 years old is sufficient and your annual sales must amount to $ 5,000,000.
Steps to apply for government loans to start a business
Step 1: Register on the platform.
Step 2: Then your project will be evaluated.
Step 3: You will choose the type of financial support that they offer you.
Step 4: All your doubts will be resolved by a specialist who will be assigned to you.
Step 5: After that you will get help with a guide to get the credit.