Go to cinemas in miami It is the best option on many occasions, for example in summer, on rainy days you are invited to see a good movie in your cinema closest to your home if you are with children.
But the most important thing besides being a good movie is that you can see it in Spanish without having to read the subtitles, so which cinemas can you go to? you will see it in the following list:
List of cinemas in Miami
- Regal south beach: They are movie theaters on Lincoln Road, a pedestrian street where you can walk, have a drink in a bar or have lunch or dinner in one of its restaurants and then go to the cinema that has a variety of movies with different times and what a theater is like. Downtown Miami movie theater has parking.
- Sunset Theaters: They are movie theaters in Miami that also offer you first-run movies and a variety of movies in a neighborhood with many bars and restaurants so that after dinner or lunch you can go to the movie theater and watch one of the many films shown . Also as it has parking, its cost is discounted with your movie ticket. Then remember to have your ticket marked so that you can access the parking discount.
- CinéBistro: It is a movie theater that allows you to make a reservation online to watch among the variety of movies it has available, then you will sit in its luxurious chairs or rocking chairs and they will serve you a menu and a drink. Remember to arrive half an hour before the movie starts.
- Tower Theater: It is a movie theater located on 8th street that offers you a wide range of movies, sometimes for free, and if you come on the so-called cultural Friday you can walk along 8th street before or after seeing your movie.
- Coral Gables Art Cinema: It is a cinema that shows independent cinema films, usually foreign and you can even attend film fairs and events, but since it does not have parking and parking is difficult, consider extra time to get to the room.
- Or Cinema Wynwood: It is a non-profit movie theater in the Village neighborhood of Miami Shores and in Wynwood. They screen independent and foreign films, often for the whole family and other times art films.
Spanish-language cinemas in Miami
But if you want to see movies in Miami that are screened in Spanish, then you can go to the following movie theaters:
- Cinépolis: 3015 Grand Ave. Telephone (305) 446-6843.
- AMC Pembroke Lakes 9: 12085 Pines Blvd. Telephone (754) 210-2148.
- AMC Tamiami 18: 11865 Sw 26th St. Miami, FL 33175. Phone (786) 507-5916.
- Coconut Grove: 3015 Grand Ave. Coconut Grove, FL 3313. Phone (305) 446-6843.
- Tower Theater Miami: 1508 SW 8th St. Miami, FL 33135. Phone (305) 642-1264.
- CinéBistro: in Dolphin Mall. Phone (305) 455-7373.
- Regal Cinemas South Beach 18 and IMAX. 1120 Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach, FL 33139. Phone (844) 462-7342.
- Coral Gables Art Cinema. 260 Aragon Ave. Coral Gables, FL 33134. Phone (786) 385-9689.
- Trail Theater / Trail Theater. 3715 SW 8th St. Coral Gables, FL 33134. Phone (305) 443-1009.
- Fine Arts Theater: Little Havana: 2173 SW 8th St. Miami, FL 33135. Phone (305) 325-0515.
- Cobb Grand 18: 17355 NW 59th Ave. Hialeah, FL 33015. Phone (305) 231-5226.
- Olympia Theater: 174 E Flagler St. Miami, FL 33131, phone (305) 374-2444.
- IPic Theaters: 3701 NE 163rd St. North Miami Beach, FL 33160, phone (786) 563-7061.
Cinemas with Spanish subtitles in Miami
But if you have trouble reading and like to watch movies in their original language then here is the list of theaters with Spanish subtitles in Miami:
- AMC Theaters: 19501 Biscayne Blvd Ste 3001 Miami, FL 33180, (305) 466-9880.
- CineBistro at Dolphin Mall: 11471 NW 12th St. Miami, FL 33172, (305) 455-7373.
- Paragon Grove 13 Movie Theater: 3015 Grand Ave. Miami, FL 33133, (305) 446-6843.
- The Roxy Theater: 1645 SW 107th Ave. Miami, FL 33165, (305) 226-0030.
- California Chiropractic Club: 850 Ives Dairy Rd. Miami, FL 33179, (305) 770-3155
- Cinepolis: 3015 Grand Ave. Miami, FL 33133, (305) 446-6843.
- United Artists Falls 12: 9000 SW 136th St. Miami, FL 33176, (844) 462-7342.
- Micro Theater Miami: 1490 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132, (305) 448-9677.
- Or Cinema: 90 NW 29th St. Miami, FL 33127, (305) 571-9970.
- Le Jeune Cinema 6: 782 NW 42nd Ave. Miami, FL 33126, (305) 529-8883.
- Satellite Cinemas: 3461 NW 48th St. Miami, FL 33142, (786) 860-5194.
- Cinemex: 701 S Miami Ave Unit 401aMiami, FL 33130, (786) 577-0188.
- International Cinema Eqp Co: 100 NE 39th St. Miami, FL 33137, (305) 573-7339.
- Nite Owl Theater: 3930 NE 2nd Ave Ste 201Miami, FL 33137, (833) 648-9695.
- Tmpc: 5520 NW 72nd Ave. Miami, FL 33166, (305) 591-3633.
- Pelican Theater: 11300 NE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33161, (954) 261-1785.
- Miami Wedding Cinema: 1 NW 85th Ct. Miami, FL 33126, (786) 340-1353
- Cinemark Theaters: 7950 Sunset Dr. Miami, FL 33143, (305) 275-6136.
- Abinader Home Theaters: 6904 N Kendall Dr. Miami, FL 33156, (305) 773-3311.
- Cobb Dolphin 19 Cinemas: 11471 NW 12th St. Miami, FL 33172, (305) 591-0785.
- Cobb Theaters-Dolphin 19: 11471 NW 12th St. Miami, FL 33172, (305) 455-7373.
- Cobb Movie Theater: 11471 NW 12th St. Miami, FL 33172, (305) 455-7373.
- Regal Partners: 11865 SW 26th St Ste E2Miami, FL 33175, (786) 360-1858.
- Regal Entertainment Movie Thtr: 8595 SW 124th Ave. Miami, FL 33183, (305) 596-9081.
- Roxy Theater Group Inc: 4246 SW 152nd Ave. Miami, FL 33185, (786) 534-9090.
- Movie Phone: Miami, FL 33126, (305) 777-3456.
- Theater 8: 2101 SW 8th St. Miami, FL 33135, (305) 541-4841
- Actors’ Playhouse At The Miracle: 280 Miracle Mile. Miami, FL 33134, (305) 444-9293.
- Miami Light Project Inc: 404 NW 26th St. Miami, FL 33127, (305) 576-4350.
- Pink Flamingo: 905 Brickell Bay Dr. Miami, FL 33131, (786) 803-8194.