If you are one of those who like to have a music collection, there is nothing better for you than having one of the programs to listen to music. In this way you can listen to music, your favorite songs when you want and when you want and it is also a good way to have your music library organized in the best way.
For this reason, below you are about to read various music player programs that are free and for Windows.
Music listening programs for Windows
Between the programs to listen to music, the best ones are the ones you can read now:
- Dopamine It is one of the best programs for listening to music, which you can verify once the quick installation process is completed, as it stands out due to its very agile interface and obviously easy to navigate, as well as a simple configuration and options that you will find easily and even its interface allows you to make various customizations.
It is an application to play music compatible with formats such as MP4, AAC, OPUS, APE, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG and WMA.
- Another of the best programs to listen to music is Clementine for Windows 10. It has an integrated file manager and also has the virtue of easily finding audio content in online services such as Radio Tunes, Rock Radio, SoundCloud, etc.
Even Clementine can be configured so that you can have access to music stored in the cloud such as Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive or Google Drive among others.
With Clementine you can use your Android mobile phone as a remote control.
- Music Bee is another software that works with Windows 7. It has a very easy to use, intuitive and orderly interface and even allows you to import your iTunes library and has support for formats such as MP3, TAK, APE, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WAV , WMA, ACC among others.
Music Bee is customizable with Winamp plugins and has support for CD ripping, DSP effects, 15-band EQ, etc.
- Foobar2000, as a desktop application it works on XP and on laptops for iOS and Android.
It has an easy-to-use minimalist interface that supports MP3, WAV, Speex, OPUS, FLAC, OGG, WMA, etc. formats. and supports access to archives compressed in Zip, 7z, GZIP, etc.
- MediaMonkey for Windows 10 in addition to being free is compatible with various audio formats, the audio tagging is automatic.
It has a jukebox so you can enjoy your music collection without modifying the library. Although it is Windows-oriented, it is also available for iOS and Android, as your mobile phone will act as a remote control. MediaMonkeyGold, is the Premium version that has additional functions.
- ITunes needs no explanation as the best player for Windows and free. It supports formats like MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, IFF, WAV.
The standard version of iTunes has an equalizer, access to import metadata and also guarantees the update with its new features thanks to its support from Apple.
- VCL, is an open source software that allows you to create playlists very easily to play your local music collection and stream them through your network.
VCL It is among the best because it is a software of choice due to the fact that it plays various audio and video formats. It is compatible with Windows Phone, Apple TV, Chrome OS, Android, Linux, macOS, and Windows.
- Windows Media Player is a simple and easy player for Windows with the possibility to customize its appearance with skins with the possibility of playing image and video formats, it supports copying music, recording the music collection, creating the playlists and managing the song library.
- Spotify for Android and iOS and it is also a desktop application for Windows that, in the same way as the phone applications, allows the synchronization of your account with all the features such as offline playback, private session, listening to podcasts among other features.
With sSpotify you can create the number of songs you want and play the music that you saved on your Windows computer.
What is the best application to listen to music
It is no longer necessary to exhaust your phone or computer memory to save music, because with a application to listen to music you have it solved.
Here are the best ones for your iPhone or mobile phone that runs with Android:
- Spotify is the first option due to the immense number of songs it has and users who take advantage of its virtues, because in shuffle you forget about advertisements while listening to your music.
Despite its free version that limits you can find and listen to tracks, there is a payment mode of 9.90 per month or you can hire the family plan at 14.9, which will allow you to save music offline in addition to creating playlists and other functions.
- Pandora is a very popular application for your Android or iOS. In the latter case, it integrates Apple Music. Although it does not have a very easy-to-use interface, it does have a music catalog of musicians from all over the world.
- Google Play Music, allows you to register with your Google account and then immediately you can listen to the radio station, search for songs by genre or artists and also allows you to add songs from your computer so that you can listen to them on your device compatible with this application.
What is the audio player
- With Audioplayer, Audioplayer creates your playlist from links to online radios, soundcloud and of course you tube, although it also allows you to copy your own YouTube playlists,
- With the new v3.5 all your songs will be grouped in the playlist.
- With v3.1 fixed when pressing Ctrl + Shift + L you can add the playlist or your songs while you are on the online radio, soundcloud or YouTube or you can also copy the url and paste it in Add .
What is the music player
The music player It has a powerful equalizer and fast search for music videos and music files, you can customize the background and themes.
Not only is it based on albums or artist, it has folders and even helps guide you to find music or video files by track or artist in a few seconds.
How to download music player
In order to download music player You will not have problems with the one you added to Google Play or bought from your computer or your mobile phone and you will be able to listen to your music without an internet connection.
Subscribe to Google Play and you will download subscription tracks.
- You will open the Google Play Music App.
- You will touch the playlist or album.
- Then you will tap Download.
- If you need to stop the download, you will touch Download again and in this way you will also delete the download.