You will surely find credit cards without annuity because in this way it is required by the Credit Institutions Law, since at least one of the products that the entity offers must be under this modality.
Therefore you will get it, but it also worries you to know about the cards and banks that offer you this benefit, if they are those of Banamex, those of Bancomer, those of Santander or those of HSBC, so to read all this information you should continue reading …
Are there credit cards without annuity?
- Yes, there are credit cards without an annuity and they are ideal if it is the first time that you think of having a plastic.
- In addition to the fact that you will not pay an annuity, you will not pay high commissions and you will even access benefits such as the promotions, rewards and points program.
- However, although you will not pay an annuity, some cards will not provide you benefits and will charge you a higher interest rate than others.
What are the credit cards that do not charge annuity?
ThenWhat are the credit cards that do not charge annuity?, since there are several with different characteristics such as:
HSBC Zero Card
- This is a card that does not charge you an annuity as long as you charge it with $ 1 at least in the month, since if you do not make purchases, it will charge you $ 99 + VAT for maintenance in that month that you did not make any purchases.
- It offers you the benefit that you can have up to 5 additional cards at no extra cost.
- Through Samsung Pay you can make the payment with your Smartphone.
- You can define the spending limit, activate or deactivate your card with the HSBC Control Total application that has no cost.
- To make payments, it has technology so that you can simply bring the card to the enabled terminals.
- However, you will pay an interest rate of 65.7%, which is high and you will not enter the rewards program for the purchases you make because this card does not offer it.
-> More about the HSBC Zero Credit Card
- You will not pay commissions or annuity.
- It is a card that has geographic coverage because it is accepted internationally in affiliated establishments.
- You can make interest-free purchases in many prestigious stores and also in warehouses.
You will have insurance against the loss or theft of the card.
-> More about Scotiabank Classic Visa
- To access this card you must have an income of at least $ 7,500, which is convenient because among those issued by Santander is one that requires the lowest income.
- You can have additional cards, for which you will not be charged an annuity as long as at least once you make purchases for $ 200.
- You will not pay fees for overdrafts, payment of services or withdrawal of money at the ATM.
- You have the possibility of configuring the card in established packages to access benefits such as the reward plan to accumulate one point for every dollar you spend and they will accumulate in the Santander Payback Rewards Wallet.
- You can also opt for the security plan so that you have medical, legal or road assistance in a foreign country or within Mexico.
Basic American Express
- It is a card that requires your monthly income to be at least $ 10,000.
- It allows you to pay your debt in full or make a minimum payment on the court date.
What banks do not charge annuity?
You knowWhich banks do not charge annuity? You can choose between those that you will read in the following list:
- Banorte offers you the Basic Banorte card.
2. It requires a minimum income of $ 10,000.
- It will charge you an interest rate of 69%.
- Citibanamex Base is a card offered by Banamex, with which you will not pay an annuity but requires that your income be at least $ 12000.
- It will charge you a TIIE interest rate +45 percentage points.
- Bancomer offers you your first Bancomer card.
- You will not pay an annuity but your minimum monthly income must reach $ 6000.
- You will pay an interest rate of 62.25%
- HSBC offers you the HSBC card without commissions.
It is a card w does not charge you annuity.
- Your minimum income must reach $ 5000.
- You will pay an interest rate of 77.85%
- Santander offers you the Santander Free card.
- As long as you use the card once a month, it will not charge you an annuity.
- Your minimum income must reach $ 7,500.
- You will pay a TIIE interest rate + 50 basis points.
- Banregio offers you the Banregio Más card.
- It is a card that does not charge you an annuity.
- Your minimum income must be $ 15,000.
- You will pay a variable interest rate of 15.6% + TIIE.
- INVEX offers you the INVEX Volaris card.
- It does not charge you an annuity.
- Your minimum income must be $ 20,000.
- Charges you an interest rate of 97.85%
Banamex credit cards without annuity
1.Banamex credit cards without annuity are the Banamex Classic Card, the Oro Banamex Card, the Platimun Banamex card, the Bsmart Banamex card, the Citi AAdvantage Banamex card, the Citi Rewards card and the Citi Premier card.
- Keep in mind that you will be able to access the Banamex Package program if you open a payroll, checking or debit account at Banamex.
- You must also register with Bancanet to use the bank’s electronic banking service.
- For example, My first Bancomer card will not charge you an annuity but you will pay an interest rate of 94.7% without VAT.
Santander credit cards without annuity
- Santander credit cards without an annuity are the basic ones such as the Santander Free that will not charge you an annuity if you use it at least once a month for example for the payment of services such as telephone or electricity and it does not charge you commissions and you will access promotions in stores prestigious, restaurants, hotels and travel.
- You even access the Twist rewards program to receive discounts and promotions depending on the card you have.
What does Santander free offer?
- Santander free is a card that will never charge you annuity or commissions as long as you use it once a month.
- You will earn 1 point for every dollar you spend in the Santander rewards program.
- You earn 1 point with PayBack for every $ 10 you spend on purchases at La Comer, Cinemex, 7-eleven, etc.
- You get road, medical and legal assistance in a foreign country or in Mexico.
- Your minimum income must reach $ 7500 and you will pay an interest rate of $ 91.7 without VAT with an average interest rate weighted by the balance of 57.44%
What does Hsbc zero offer?
- Hsbc zero is a card that does not charge you an annuity if you are a holder and neither for the additional ones and it does not charge you commission for the deposit you make in cash.
- If you use it for purchases of at least $ 1 a month, you will not pay administration or maintenance commission.