What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way to earn money on the Internet by promoting the products of another company, these products are mostly digital products such as Ebboks, audio courses, video courses, etc., but there are also companies that pay to promote the sale of physical products thus obtaining a commission for each sale you generate.
People who promote products in this way are called “affiliates”, or sometimes “partners” or “associates.” Most affiliates promote the products through their websites or email lists, Directories, blogs, but you are not limited to these methods: Basically, anywhere you can put a web page address or a hyperlink is can turn into a promotional vehicle the only limit is your imagination.
Affiliate marketing is not a pyramid scheme, and it is not a tool for scammers and spammers. Affiliates are common companies looking to make some extra money from their websites, or people who want a serious home-based job that you can do from anywhere in the world, with an income potential that depends only on you.
When we talk about “affiliate marketing” we are actually talking about a lot of things:
* Find good products to promote in which niches or micro-niches
* Website construction
* Conducting market studies
* optimization of these pages so that they are found by the search engines.
* creative ways to promote your products
* Social networks and strategies for “web 2.0”
* E-mail marketing
* Pay per click
* Creating or supplying content for your website or newsletter
* Get motivated, stay motivated, and avoid possible setbacks
* Earn money by running ads on your site to earn an income (eg Google AdSense)
As you can see, it is not an easy task but not impossible to achieve, but it is convenient that you consider that as any new challenge requires preparation, and it is not a way to earn a lot of money immediately, it requires time and dedication and training.
Well I want to comment that this is post number 300 on my site I hope you like it.