Access.arkansas.gov login is an online service of Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS). Arkansas residents who wish to access or manage their benefits can visit the Access Arkansas login page to do so easily. The following article will walk you through how to log into your ACCESS Arkansas account. If you don’t have an account and need help creating one, see our previous post on creating the Access Arkansas account.
Arkansas residents can apply for grocery stamps, Medicaid, cash assistance, or childcare assistance (Medicare Savings Program) through the Access.arkansas.gov login page.
The following Arkansas DHS-managed programs are available to residents through the Access Arkansas website.
- Medicare savings program: This program provides assistance with paying Medicare premiums for adults and children with limited incomes and resources.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): This provides monthly benefits to help low-income households purchase the groceries they need to maintain adequate nutrition.
- Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA): This provides case management services to help families with children under the age of 18 find work.
- Pregnant Medicaid: This program provides health insurance to pregnant women over the age of 19.
- Arkansas Works Program: This is health insurance for adults between the ages of 19 and 64.
Below is the simple step-by-step guide too Login to access Arkansas account.
- First, visit https://access.arkansas.gov
- On the home page, press the second box labeled Sign In / Apply for SNAP, TEA, and Medicare Savings.
- On the login page, simply enter your Access Arkansas login information, which is your user ID and password, in the field provided.
- Next, click the login button below the form to log into your account.
After you have successfully logged into your Access Arkansas account, you can perform the following functions online:
- Determine the entitlement to benefits
- Submit an application for benefits
- Proceed with an existing benefit claim
- Track your application status
- Check your benefit balance
- Report / update a change in services.
ALSO SEE: Arkansas Food Stamp Payment Dates
How to Recover Your Lost User ID or Password
To recover your User ID, you will need to know your email address or Access Arkansas account number. When you click Recover User ID, enter your email address or Access Arkansas account number. Then click the Very Account button. Your user ID will then be sent to your existing email account.
To recover your password, you’ll need to answer two of the security questions you entered when you set up the account. When you click the password recovery button, enter your User ID on the next page, then click the Verify User ID button. Then answer two of the security questions. If you are successful, you will need to reset your existing password.
If you have any questions or comments Access.arkansas.govyou can ask us in the comments section below.