It is important that you know the requirements to work at Uber because if you have a car that you want to put to work or you want to be the driver and join the uber platform, you should know what is required so that you do not have problems and do not have illusions because that car is not admitted or it is not you who does not comply with the requirements.
For all these reasons, below you will know those requirements and evaluate if you can join the platform:
What are the requirements to work at UBER?
While the requirements to work at Uber They are not the same in all cities, they will all require the following and others that you should consult in your city:
- When you join as an Uber driver you must show that you have driving experience and of course that you have a car to join the Uber platform.
- You must also present your valid driving license.
- You will present your car registration.
- You will present proof that you have insurance.
Requirements to work at Uber Spain
- In Madrid, in addition to the above requirements, you are required to:
- a VTV license so you can drive within Spanish territory.
- You must have the technical sheet of the car updated.
- Also in Madrid you must present the ata as self-employed and have no criminal record.
If you meet all these requirements and want to drive in Madrid, you can register on the platform.
Requirements to work at Uber Mexico
If you want to be an uber driver in Mexico, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must not have a criminal record proving it with a certificate.
- You must be of legal age.
- You should have fiscal credentials to bill legally and if you do not have fiscal credentials, the uber portal offers you alternatives on its website.
- In addition to assessing that you do not have a criminal record, they will also assess that you do not have a car record.
- They will take a psychometric test.
- Your license must be in force.
- Your car, in addition to being in good condition, must be a model not inferior to 2002.
- Your car could not have been driven as a taxi before.
- For the uber X car category, your car must be 4-door to carry 4 passengers.
- For the Uber Select car category, you must have a 4-door luxury car to be able to transport 5 or more passengers.
- For the uber XL car category, your car must be 6 doors to transport 6 passengers.
- For the uber Black car category, the model of your car must be higher than 2012 whose brand must be BMW, Audi A7, Audi A6, Lexus GS, Cadillac XTS or Jaguar XF and black inside and outside, 4-door to carry 4 or more passengers.
- For the Uber SUV category, you must have a 2012 or higher 4-door black pickup. In this case, the category requires you to have a commercial insurance policy.
If you meet all these requirements, you can register on the Uber platform by attaching the corresponding documentation, download the mobile application and start driving your car.
What are the requirements to work at Uber USA (Miami, New York)?
You want to know the requirements to work at uber usa (Miami, New York)? Well, it depends on the category you choose, since it is not the same that you point to the UberLUX, UberSUV or UberBlack category whose basic requirements are more demanding than if you qualify for the UberSelect, UberXL or UberX category since you can drive your car without insurance or without a business license, but specifically pay attention to the following general requirements in Miami:
- Your vehicle must be a model that is no more than 15 years old.
- Your car must be in perfect condition.
- It can be a minivan vehicle or a 4-door always car.
- Your vehicle must not have any trademark.
- Your car will be inspected and must pass the inspection.
- You can present temporary or official documents regardless of whether you have registered your vehicle in your name.
- You must have your own insurance policy in accordance with local laws and you will also have civil liability insurance as an American Uber partner.
- Your age must be 21 years or older.
- Your driving experience must be 3 years.
- Your driving record must be clean.
- You must have a state driver’s license.
- UberX is the basic service that accepts a 4-door car, but UberBlack accepts only some cars.
What are the requirements to work at Uber New York
But if your intention is to drive your uber car in New York you need to know the requirements to work at uber New York, therefore pay attention to the following and fundamental:
- Age is the most important thing and you must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a New York driver’s license.
- You must submit a photo.
- You must have a driving experience of 3 years.
- You must present a photo of the license plate.
- You must present the auto insurance policy that will vary depending on the category of uber service you choose.
- You must complete a car inspection form.
- You must have an airport permit.
- You must have a TLC license, which you can obtain by registering with uber and following the steps provided by the site.
What does an uber driver need?
A uber driver, for example in Mexico you need:
- The valid driver’s license.
- the IFE, or the INE as valid official identification with the visible CURP.
- Proof that you have no criminal record that is not older than 3 months.
- The car can be a 2007 Cadillac Escalade, a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban, a 2009 Audi Q7, a 2014 Acura MDX, a 2011 Ford Explorer, a 2008 Ford Expedition, or a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe. year 2007.
How much does an uber driver earn in Miami
If you want to know how much does an uber driver earn in mommy It varies between $ 5 and $ 34 an hour, but if you add additional compensation and bonuses to this, the statistics indicate that the average salary is $ 29,400.