ACCESS HRA is an online management system for New York City (NYC) residents receiving grocery stamp benefits to manage their benefits online, including reviewing their case status, re-certifying files, updating personal information, and more. In order to be successful Create a NYC ACCESS HRA accountFollow the steps outlined in this article.
For those who live outside of NYC, use the Mybenefits.ny.gov account to sign in and manage grocery stamp benefits to help manage your grocery stamps.
Advantages of registering with ACCESS HRA
When you create the ACCESS HRA account online, you can use your account to:
- Apply for benefits (SNAP, Medicaid and Cash Assistance)
- Resume a saved application
- Submit documents requested in support of your application
- Receive the status of your submitted application
- Recertify your existing benefits
- Report changes to your information that could affect your benefits
- Review your case file
- View the benefits you’ve been approved for (ex. SNAP, cash assistance, etc.).
- Submit a periodic SNAP report
- View past and upcoming appointments
- Access HRA payments made to your EBT card or to third parties
Step Instructions for creating a NYC ACCESS HRA account
Follow the steps below to register for the NYC ACCESS HRA account.
1. Visit the ACCESS HRA website and click the “Create Account” link.
2. Once you click the “Create Account” link, you will be taken to a page where you will need to enter your information to create your account.
Please provide the following information
- Email address or username
3. Then select security questions that will allow you to log back into your account if you forget your password. Pick the three questions that you are likely to remember the answers to.
4. When you have finished answering the questions, click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
5. Next, confirm your email address. Please log in to the e-mail address you provided as you will receive an e-mail from ACCESS HRA in which you will be asked to confirm your e-mail address.
6. Then click the link to complete the registration of the account. After you have successfully completed this step, a confirmation message will appear (Congratulations !!! You have successfully created an ACCESS HRA account).
7. Click on the “NEXT” link to go to the login page and log into your ACCESS HRA account.
Once you are on the login page, enter your registered username or email address and password. From there, you can apply for benefits or manage your grocery stamp benefits online.
For further questions about ACCESS HRA or How to Create a NYC ACCESS HRA AccountPlease check out the comments section below. Also, remember to share this article on your social media account by using the “Share” button below to let others know.