If you intend to have access to the social service udg You must meet several essential requirements for you to achieve admission to the institution.
Do you want to know what the requirements are? Well, then you will receive all the information and you will know if you are in a position to be admitted.
What is required to have access to the UDG social service
If you want to access the social service udgAs a student or intern, you must comply with the provisions established in the general regulation of the provision of social service that adjusts to the programs of the coordination of linkage and social service corresponding to the executive vice-rectory. In this way, it is an obligation that you comply with the following requirements:
- You must complete the corresponding application.
- You must present your birth certificate.
- You must present the corresponding proof of your studies with the school average and total credits you have taken.
- You must present the payment form as proof of registration with the information folder and the credential.
- You will attach two child-size black and white or color photos.
- For the weekend places, you will present a copy of the registration in the IMSS, attaching the proof of work and the most recent salary payment.
- You must have an hourly availability of 4 hours from Monday to Friday.
- If you want to access the places on the weekends, you must have an hourly availability of 8 hours every day.
- Upon entering, you must fulfill a duration of 480 hours of service and have completed 60% of credits as an intermediate professional technician or university superior technician.
- You will also complete 480 hours of service if you completed 70% of the credits of the study plan in law and psychology.
- You will complete 1 year of service and have completed 100% of the curriculum for the bachelor’s degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing and nutrition of the university higher technician curriculum in the health area.
How to access the udg social service
Once you make sure that you meet all the requirements and have gathered the required documentation, you will handle yourself as follows:
- Find out at your school about the call period and at that time you will submit the application along with the duly completed documentation.
- After you have submitted the application with the required documentation, you will enter your school’s website or www.serviciosocial.udg.mx and you will know what is the meeting date corresponding to the choice of places.
- In the same meeting you will know the delivery of your commission letter, you will pick it up at the office of the social service unit.
- Then, before 7 days after you have received the letter, you will return the commission letter with the corresponding signature of the head of the unit assigned to you by the social service unit.
Final report of social service UDG
In order for you to obtain accreditation, partial reports are prepared while you carry out the activities and a final report.
Therefore, as a provider, having complied with the hourly load, you must request the termination document issued by the head of the unit.
You will receive on a letterhead from the University of Guadalajara the proof that you as a student of the degree that you have studied in the corresponding university center including the code …
- The certification will include the start date of the social service provision with the termination date.
- It will also indicate the program that corresponds to your social services with the amount of hours you have accumulated in your social work.
- Pay attention that the certificate has the signature of the holder of the unit and the seal corresponding to it.
- The originals of your reports and the sealed and signed termination letter must be kept.
- Go to http://cvss.udg.mx/sites/default/files/evaluacionincorporadas.pdf and download and complete the form.
- Keep all this documentation because you will present it to start the process of the social service accreditation certificate.
Udg social service scholarship
In 2018, the University of Guadalajara invites students to participate in the contest that assigns scholarships for studies of a second language.
Who can participate in the 2018 UDG social service scholarship
If you are interested, you can participate in the scholarship allocation contest if:
- You are an active and regular student at the University of Guadalajara.
- Your GPA must be at least 90.
- You must submit your request to participate in the contest.
- The supports cover from May 2018 to February 2019, a period of time that as a beneficiary student you must have completed your basic levels, otherwise you will process a new support for the remaining levels and present yourself in the next call.
- As long as there is space, you can choose the Proulex headquarters you want where the scholarships will be effective.
- Keep in mind that there may be cases that are not specified in the call and will be dealt with by the technical evaluation committee.
- But in these situations they should be put in writing and directed to the student services coordinator who serves as chair of the committee.
- You must submit the corresponding application completed and signed by you.
- You will present a color or black and white photo of child size or badge.
- You will present the proof of address.
- You must present the copy of your student ID or your official identification.
UDG CUCS social service
If you want to access the cucs social service you must complete a pre-registration card for the social service indicating:
- The career you are pursuing with your code.
- Your paternal last name.
- Your maternal surname.
- Your full name.
- Your age.
- Your nationality.
- Your gender
- Your phone number.
- Your address with street and number, neighborhood, ZIP and municipality.
- The place and date of your birth with day, month and year.
- Your email address.
- Your CURP number.
- Finally, you must sign the proof of pre-registration to the social service in the corresponding place.
Latest news of the social service udg cucs
- If you are a medicine intern who has just started your social service in the health center corresponding to the 2018 cycle, access https://escolar.cucs.udg.mx/.
- Hz click on Health Center Data on the Academic Services tab.
- Complete the form that you will see below.
- Attach photographs of the poor security conditions that you consider to be deficiencies in your health center, whether in the facilities, bedrooms, including broken glass, etc.
Siiau social service
If you need to enter the siiau social service system, follow these steps:
- Login to http://ss.siiau.udg.mx/ServicioSocial-war/login.xhtml
- Fill in the corresponding field with your code.
- Enter your password.
- Click Enter to log in.