The master motivation letter It is an essential document to present at school and university, but why it is so important, how to write it with an example and other questions that will interest you to know as its content so that you can present it and obtain success, you will read it below:
What is the master motivation letter?
- While the Master motivation letter It is a formality, it is also an essential document so that you present it, it works as your cover letter.
- Therefore, it is the first document that the person who receives it will read and it will be the first filter that will lead you to obtain access to the master.
- This document is an attachment to your curriculum vitae, but in the letter you state the reasons why you want to access the master.
- Therefore, its content is very important because when evaluating it, it will lead to being chosen or not taken into account for you to access the studies.
How do you make a master motivation letter?
- The master motivation letter It is indicating that its content should be based on motivating expressions, phrases that inspire with a very well written content and where you express the reason why you want to participate in this training.
- Since you will attach it to your curriculum vitae, you will only make a summary of your professional growth, the goals you reached, your academic achievements and what your future project is, that is, it is not a verbatim copy of your curriculum vitae but a complement to the same.
- You should write with greater emphasis your professional career and your studies focusing mainly on your skills and knowledge that are directly related to the master you aspire to.
- Write the content of the letter in very clear and simple language.
- Make a writing while keeping the formality.
- Take care of all the writing including spelling, syntax, grammar and coherence.
- Use motivational phrases, as the main objective of the letter is to convince the reader.
- The school or university will receive an infinity of letters, therefore you must apply your creativity, being consistent with the sentences and making a final review before you print and send it.
- Since it must demonstrate your academic level, your preparation and the professional development you have achieved, do a thorough verification of every detail of the content of the letter and until you are not convinced, do not print it.
Motivation letter template for master
- A master motivation letter It will be useful for you to complete your studies at a national or international university.
- Everything you believe about yourself on a professional level should be included in the content of the letter.
- You will be expressing your motivation not only to carry out certain studies but also that it will help you to show yourself in a different and real way as you are.
- You can talk about yourself, about what you like, what you consider yourself to be good at, how you can contribute your new knowledge, because whoever decides if they accept you needs to know about you, if you are the perfect person and capable of performing and better than others. candidates.
- You must include in the letter your professional career along with your studies, but focusing on what is most useful for the master, that is, relating it.
- For example, training courses that you took and are related to the master.
- You will explain the reasons why you are requesting access to the master and how it relates to your professional career.
- You will show your interest in taking the master by explaining what it will bring you based on a vision for the future.
- You will explain why you have decided to do that master and not another, what attracts you or interests you, such as the methodology or the subjects, always demonstrating your motivation for a postgraduate study course.
- Thinking that it is a formal document, you should say goodbye in a consistent way, with cordiality and emphasizing again your interest in taking the master.
- Although you will describe part of your achievements and life, you will dedicate yourself with greater emphasis to the goals you reached because it is what motivates you.
- The person in charge of the master will receive your letter and your candidacy will depend on this person.
Master motivation letter example
What example motivation letter master You can be guided by the following, as it is only a guide, therefore you must replace concepts so that they adapt to your person:
Your full name and surname
Your full address
Zip code, city, country
Your email address
Your phone number
Title and full name of the recipient of the letter
Zip code, city, country
In (your city), day, month, year
Subject: Candidacy for the Master of …
For the attention of (title and name of recipient), person in charge of the master’s degree in … at the university (name of the university)
Dear Mr. (receiver’s first and last name):
Having finished my last year in the (name of the faculty where you studied the last year), I am sending my application for the candidacy of the master of …
I took a study plan that was based on (explain what your study plan was based on) and another (explain if you did another study plan) both are related to the master I aspire to.
I find particular interest in the university master’s degree in … due to my desire to continue my studies in … in order to obtain deeper knowledge in this field. On a personal level, I have been very interested in the subject since I took a course (name of the course that inspired you) in which I learned the basis of the subject. This experience allowed me an important development in relation (explains the relationship with the main field of the master)
I believe that taking the master’s degree in… will complement the knowledge I acquired in the workplace and at the university. My goal is to work on…. (Explain what your objective is) I have the necessary capacity to do the master, I kindly request that my application for admission to the master of… be accepted.
I appreciate your kindness, (title and name of the recipient and please accept. He says goodbye.
Your full name.